Tommy Robinson (3 Viewers)

Cov City Daytrader 87

Last edited:

wingy

What other mainstream media covered that trial? Absolutely none. It's a common theme and it's reinforced by the authorities who are scared of being called racist and have openly admitted they have swept previous incidents under the carpet.

You pick out a few articles of trials that have actually been covered and think you've won a losing argument, but the truth is far from that. If you really think Muslim grooming gangs are being covered openly and honestly then that's quite honestly pretty naive.

It's already been said that he doesn't like Islam which fuels part of his actions, but agree with that or not; The Muslim population of Britain is about 5%. Why are they involved in so many sexual abuse scandals, many that have been covered up? It should be flagged up. He might be biased but he's the only one with balls big enough to bring it to our attention.
From memory I think there have been 17 cases prosecuted .
I have no Data available on how many have been hushed.
But what I will say is, clearly there are elements of Cultural attitudes in this.
The suggestion that religion plays a part I don't buy, that's a secondly consideration behind parochial attitudes towards women in general and especially with who they were targetting ,that may suggest a racial aspect in reverse but doesn't prove there is .
Secondly there has been plenty of coverage both about failures to act and what seemed to prompt that.
This is FOS /PC issue that's where his focus should concentrate not pulling stunts on court steps and the state playing into his hands.
I'm guessing these perpetrators are most likely second generation British Pakistani which is troubling

Brighton Sky Blue

But what I will say is, clearly there are elements of Cultural attitudes in this.
The suggestion that religion plays a part I don't buy, that's a secondly consideration behind parochial attitudes towards women in general and especially with who they were targetting ,that may suggest a racial aspect in reverse but doesn't prove there is .
Secondly there has been plenty of coverage both about failures to act and what seemed to prompt that.
This is FOS /PC issue that's where his focus should concentrate not pulling stunts on court steps and the state playing into his hands.
I'm guessing these perpetrators are most likely second generation British Pakistani which is troubling

Interesting that with the mounting pile of sexual assault/harassment allegations coming out of the film/TV industry against predominantly white men (Bill Cosby excepted), nobody has played the race card. There are scumbags in all sections of society, coloured/white, rich/poor, Muslim/Christian. That's what Robinson and those like him can't reconcile with their pre-conceived notion of white Christian superiority.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I agree with a lot of that.

Not on the religion bit though. The whole 'your women will serve us as slaves' indicates a Koran influence. This is how they justify it in a lot of ways.

This is the thing when people try to say terrorists are home grown sometimes. They are usually second generation anyway. Indeed troubling.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Interesting that with the mounting pile of sexual assault/harassment allegations coming out of the film/TV industry against predominantly white men (Bill Cosby excepted), nobody has played the race card. There are scumbags in all sections of society, coloured/white, rich/poor, Muslim/Christian. That's what Robinson and those like him can't reconcile with their pre-conceived notion of white Christian superiority.

The argument isn't that anyone of any background can't be a sexual abuser. Certainly these Hollywood scumbags are something else...

The argument is that these people in the UK make up just 5% of the population and are accountable for a worryingly high amount of these types of crime. Add in the cover ups and you've got a two fold problem that no one is talking honestly about.

Brighton Sky Blue

The argument isn't that anyone of any background can't be a sexual abuser. Certainly these Hollywood scumbags are something else...

The argument is that these people in the UK make up just 5% of the population and are accountable for a worryingly high amount of these types of crime. Add in the cover ups and you've got a two fold problem that no one is talking honestly about.

Recent statistics on this are annoyingly hard to come by so I don't know the proportions. It is great though that 'Robinson' wants to take a stand against sexual assault, but you must admit it's awkward that he only focuses on the cases committed by a demographic he has an inherent problem with. I am still yet to see a Muslim stab an MP to death in the street...

wingy

But what percentage of that population do you think they represent .
Then the question folliws what are the opinions of them from within their communities?

wingy

Recent statistics on this are annoyingly hard to come by so I don't know the proportions. It is great though that 'Robinson' wants to take a stand against sexual assault, but you must admit it's awkward that he only focuses on the cases committed by a demographic he has an inherent problem with. I am still yet to see a Muslim stab an MP to death in the street...
Sadly there are folk that think never happened and was a false flag .

wingy

The Quinlan Foundation had figures of 84%of this particular type of crime attributed to this demographic .
Not sure If they were their own stats,think not IIRC.

martcov

People are seemingly more focused on trying to find reasons for getting TR into jail, than the actual severity of these crimes.

It's certainly looking as if some people are uncomfortable with the people that are committing so many of these crimes being from those backgrounds and are therefore making excuses or deflecting away from the truth.

I can almost guarantee some of the people on here would not be saying the same things if the religion/ethnic roles were reversed.

No one is trying to find a reason. The reason is reoffending whilst on a suspended sentence.

The crimes are disgusting and the alleged perpetrators are on trial. The only deflection is TR martyring himself.

You cannot guarantee anything like that.

TR and his fans are getting plenty of mileage out of this. That is the truth.

The details will be released at the end of the trial. Past experience shows they will be all over the press. Maybe even more documentaries and interviews with the victims‘ families. Seeing as we all know about the problem and can quote statistics, it is obvious that any cover up ended before TR‘s martyrdom.

It’s all about keeping the populist momentum going. The narrative of the elite wanting to destroy the christian white European society through multiculturalism,and the MSM being a willing collabarateur. Ignoring uncomfortable facts to get to this conclusion of course.

martcov

A biased view of the affair too I'm afraid.

Some of it was correct, but you could see which way that article was going from literally the first paragraph.

No doubt the same people critiquing TR for his one sideded reporting will have no issue with this though sadly.

What was wrong with this assessment? How is explaining the law one sided? TR got an experienced barrister and admitted his guilt. He was told by the judge in 2017 why he was being done for contempt of court and what would happen if he did it again. He did it again and everything went as he had been told. Being arrested for breach of the peace is common when things are kicking off. I’ve been arrested for that at a City game. It stops the immediate problem, and you can deny it at court at a later date. Probably not if you are caught breaching the peace on tape. But, considering that TR knew everything that was going to happen, it can only be intended martyrdom. No sympathy for this staged performance.

Sick Boy

I agree with a lot of that.

Not on the religion bit though. The whole 'your women will serve us as slaves' indicates a Koran influence. This is how they justify it in a lot of ways.

This is the thing when people try to say terrorists are home grown sometimes. They are usually second generation anyway. Indeed troubling.

Look in the Bible and chances are you'll find something similar.

How do you explain the number of abuse cases in the Church? These scumbags exist across all sections of society. Why has Robinson never got involved in the Catholic Church cover-up?

martcov

How do you explain the number of abuse cases in the Church? These scumbags exist across all sections of society. Why has Robinson never got involved in the Catholic Church cover-up?

The Bible justifies slavery and has been used for that purpose in the past, e.g. southern states in the US, and more recently for white domination in South Africa.

The Nazis were strongest in the catholic areas of Germany.

No surprise then that the people bemoaning the supposed loss of „identity“ are being selective and pointing the finger at people of another race or religion. Again.

wingy

The Bible justifies slavery and has been used for that purpose in the past, e.g. southern states in the US, and more recently for white domination in South Africa.

The Nazis were strongest in the catholic areas of Germany.

No surprise then that the people bemoaning the supposed loss of „identity“ are being selective and pointing the finger at people of another race or religion. Again.
That line loss of Identity is featured in the headline of one of the daily's today in an article that IIRC cites it as one of our biggest concerns across society .

Macca

Whilst understanding the concept of him reoffending, was what he was doing enough to be nicked again when compared with those plebs outside the children's hospital?

The state needs to be consistent however odious the character, not push their own agenda

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

They haven't.

Instead they drive cars into people, stab others, and in some circumstances blow up concerts.

The two are not comparable. You should also factor in the latter make up just 5% of the population.

There is a problem.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

But what percentage of that population do you think they represent .
Then the question folliws what are the opinions of them from within their communities?

I don't know on those particular opinions, but given that the statistics from within muslim communities often sympathises with terrorism, homophobia, and other violence, it wouldn't be ridiculous to imagine there are a fair few apologists in there.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Yes, as I have said, everyone knows sexual abusers can come from any background.

Just to take that point. If this was on the trial of a bunch of catholics, would there be so many people making excuses for them as per this thread?

I think not I'm afraid.

blitzer109

A biased view of the affair too I'm afraid.

Some of it was correct, but you could see which way that article was going from literally the first paragraph.

No doubt the same people critiquing TR for his one sideded reporting will have no issue with this though sadly.

How is this biased, this is a member of the legal profession stating facts. I see no conjecture or spin here.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

How is this biased, this is a member of the legal profession stating facts. I see no conjecture or spin here.

'that were inevitably flooded through social media by his knuckle-dragging cheerleaders'

Yes, very balanced and fair article there. Not at all driven by this persons hate for the bloke!

blitzer109

'that were inevitably flooded through social media by his knuckle-dragging cheerleaders'

Yes, very balanced and fair article there. Not at all driven by this persons hate for the bloke!

You pick out one sentence yet ignore the rest of the article like it doesn't apply. I would say that what you quoted shows his distaste for the type of people that follow the likes of Tommy Robinson rather than "hate". Yes he could of chosen a better way to put this across BUT the facts of the case are there to see in both of the links I posted if you choose to ignore them then there is nothing further to say as there is no point in arguing with someone so blinded by their own prejudices.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

You pick out one sentence yet ignore the rest of the article like it doesn't apply. I would say that what you quoted shows his distaste for the type of people that follow the likes of Tommy Robinson rather than "hate". Yes he could of chosen a better way to put this across BUT the facts of the case are there to see in both of the links I posted if you choose to ignore them then there is nothing further to say as there is no point in arguing with someone so blinded by their own prejudices.

No, I'm about the only one who isn't trying to make excuses for the grooming gangs. You, and many others on here are so keen to push the negative Tommy Robinson agenda, no matter how biased and amateur it is, you refuse to acknowledge the problems coming from the muslim community and use this as a convinient excuse not to address it. It makes you uncomfortable.

Brighton Sky Blue

They haven't.

Instead they drive cars into people, stab others, and in some circumstances blow up concerts.

The two are not comparable. You should also factor in the latter make up just 5% of the population.

There is a problem.

And there are many white men across the pond who take to shooting tens of people in minutes. It doesn't alter the fact that he only points to crimes committed by a group he considers inferior to his own.

blitzer109

No, I'm about the only one who isn't trying to make excuses for the grooming gangs. You, and many others on here are so keen to push the negative Tommy Robinson agenda, no matter how biased and amateur it is, you refuse to acknowledge the problems coming from the muslim community and use this as a convinient excuse not to address it. It makes you uncomfortable.

One last reply:
1) Nowhere did I mention or make excuses for grooming gangs I was merely trying to give a perspective on why TR was arrested
2) I am not pushing a negative agenda again I am showing the facts of why he was arrested. He could have been facebooking at the trial of a Sunday school teacher being done for drunk driving the result would have been the same.
3) There are problems in all communities not just muslim ones that need to be addressed in this country, no one section is blameless.
4) Surely the grooming problem is being address by the fact that these court cases are happening and the investigations being undertaken by the police and local authorities. The mistakes of the past do not mean that the current work being done should be undermined.
5) "It makes you uncomfortable" I think any right minded person would be uncomfortable about a child being groomed regardless of who is doing.

Grendel

And there are many white men across the pond who take to shooting tens of people in minutes. It doesn't alter the fact that he only points to crimes committed by a group he considers inferior to his own.

You are continually missing the point on here as to why he does it and what makes it unique.

martcov

Who here is making excuses for grooming gangs? What valid excuse is there? There is a problem with some people within the Muslim community, but TR is not trying to address that. He is trying to play the victim role and push his anti Muslim narrative. He did it with the stage-managed and badly acted attack on himself outside MacDonald's, and he is playing the gutsy leader part here. The 'mutiger Führer' protecting 'us' against 'them'. Been done before.

I want these scumbags prosecuted in a court of law and put away for a long time, but, I won't be raising a glass to our, self appointed, 'gutsy leader'. It is possible to be both against grooming gangs, and the theatrics of Tommy Robinson. You don't seem to get that.

Users who are viewing this thread