Tommy Robinson (1 Viewer)

singers_pore

Although that sort of shit is also in the Bible, which was a one of the sources Mohamed plagiarised to invent his religion as well as earlier myths and existing Arab beliefs, laws & customs.

Yes indeed it is in the Bible, most notably when the Israelites are told to take Midianite virgin girls as sex slaves. But can you name any Christian theologians today who continue to support such a practice? That's the difference.

Grendel

Yes indeed it is in the Bible, most notably when the Israelites are told to take Midianite virgin girls as sex slaves. But can you name any Christian theologians today who continue to support such a practice? That's the difference.

Many countries ban homosexuality on the basis of a religious doctrine that is not Muslim

singers_pore

Many countries ban homosexuality on the basis of a religious doctrine that is not Muslim

Indeed they do. As an atheist I utterly condemn such doctrines. It's a problem for you as a theist not me as an atheist because it's in YOUR holy book.

However, banning homosexuality is different from telling men of one religion that they have the divine right to rape women who do not belong to that religion, which is what I was originally referring to. Can you find me any Christian theologian who has made a comment like this one from an Islamic scholar in Cairo who says that it is proper for Muslim men to rape non-Muslim women because it's what Muhammad did?

When Will Azharites Stop Defending Rape? - Raseef22

singers_pore

The comment was relating to extremism. There are I think around 2.6 million Muslims in the uk. Extremists identified are at 25,000 according to reports. So even if you factor out the very young and the very elderly then it’s never going to exceed 5% that practice extreme behaviour.

The point was that the vast majority exist without any interference into the uk way of life.

1. MI5 have produced two sets of numbers: 1) they are actively monitoring a list of 10,000 people who they believe are likely to commit a terror act, 2) there is a list of 25,000 people who they think might be capable of committing a terror act.

2. The two lists only contain the names of people MI5 know about. There have been terror acts committed in the UK where the terrorists did not belong to either list. Therefore, the lists produced by MI5 are incomplete.

3. You are moving the goal posts. My post was about the Muslims who accept the teachings of the Quran and Hadith that say apostates, Jews and gays should be murdered. You incorrectly claimed that 95% of Muslims do not accept such teachings. The percentage of Muslims who accept those teachings is far higher than the 5% number that you plucked from your ass. I posted numerous surveys from reputable agencies (ICM, Gallup, Pew) to prove my point but you said you couldn't be bothered to look at them.

4. If you want to define extremists only as people who are likely to commit terrorism, then sure we can have that conversation and the percentages are lower. However, that is an extremely narrow definition of extremism. I would say that people have extreme views if they accept the teachings of the Quran and Hadith that say apostates, Jews and gays should be murdered. Apparently you don't consider that to be extreme. Well, that's pretty much what I would expect from a self-professed Christian.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

First off you tried to disprove it by saying "he didn't use the word racist" when I never said he did.

He did however fill out a complaint saying it had a racial aspect as well as bullying. He has also tried his best to shout about all the "threats" he got inside from muslims.

"Does you complaint have a racial aspect?"
"Is your complaint about bulling?"

I am not too sure where have I misled anything?

Shall we take some of your quotes like the one about it being full of Islamic Extremists as misleading?

Maybe you will see some of the stuff people like Tony has posted to see that he has half a clue about that Prison, when I am agreeing with him on something you can probably guess it must be concrete...

In fairness Tony made it pretty clear he hadn't done basic research about certain prisons though, as he seemingly couldn't tell the difference between a Cat C and a Cat A.

Nick

Administrator
In fairness Tony made it pretty clear he hadn't done basic research about certain prisons though, as he seemingly couldn't tell the difference between a Cat C and a Cat A.
I'd put money on him knowing a fair bit more about the prison in question then pretty much anybody on here!

skybluetony176

The cat A in question has a remand wing which is mixed category. Sadly I’m related to someone who’s used that facility for the wrong reasons and like Tommy when he was enjoying the food there (probably not his fault, again) he too wasn’t a Cat A. He like Tommy was on the remand wing and remand wing only while awaiting a placement at an appropriate prison. He only ever mixed with prisoners of the same category and was then moved elsewhere. Tommy ended up in Peterborough on that occasion from what I’ve read (link already supplied) and just like this time took part in the same bullshit pantomime as that time. Only last time his following wasn’t quite as big (although equally gullible) as this time so less noise was made of it.

Like I’ve already said on the thread without going into details I know people personally who work at Onley and have personally fact checked everything that Tommy has spouted in the press things like only having a mattress, being by a mosque that doesn’t exist ect. and the only thing that checks out is his claim about moving from Hull to Onley at a moments notice but crucially that is the norm not the exception. His treatment has been inline with any other prisoner. That’s prison, if he doesn’t like it don’t repeatedly break the law. It’s that simple.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

The cat A in question has a remand wing which is mixed category. Sadly I’m related to someone who’s used that facility for the wrong reasons and like Tommy when he was enjoying the food there (probably not his fault, again) he too wasn’t a Cat A. He like Tommy was on the remand wing and remand wing only while awaiting a placement at an appropriate prison. He only ever mixed with prisoners of the same category and was then moved elsewhere. Tommy ended up in Peterborough on that occasion from what I’ve read (link already supplied) and just like this time took part in the same bullshit pantomime as that time. Only last time his following wasn’t quite as big (although equally gullible) as this time so less noise was made of it.

Like I’ve already said on the thread without going into details I know people personally who work at Onley and have personally fact checked everything that Tommy has spouted in the press things like only having a mattress, being by a mosque that doesn’t exist ect. and the only thing that checks out is his claim about moving from Hull to Onley at a moments notice but crucially that is the norm not the exception. His treatment has been inline with any other prisoner. That’s prison, if he doesn’t like it don’t repeatedly break the law. It’s that simple.

Sadly I know whatever I reply to you will be jumped on by the people that detest Tommy Robinson the most, but in order to make effective points and get people to listen to you need to be able to speak the truth and occasionly you need to offer some balance.

You were wrong about this, and whilst Tommy Robinson is fucked up in many ways, digging a ditch like you have done now doesn't help anyone.

Robinson is a scumbag, but he is a secondary problem. The primary problem needs to be openly talked about and to defend that at any cost only opens the door for people like him. You can tell yourself you aren't a facilitator for that, but if people like you weren't, ultimately we wouldn't be having this discussion, Tommy Robinson would be a nobody, and this thread never would have even existed in the first place.

Nick

Administrator
Sadly I know whatever I reply to you will be jumped on by the people that detest Tommy Robinson the most, but in order to make effective points and get people to listen to you need to be able to speak the truth and occasionly you need to offer some balance.

You were wrong about this, and whilst Tommy Robinson is fucked up in many ways, digging a ditch like you have done now doesn't help anyone.

Robinson is a scumbag, but he is a secondary problem. The primary problem needs to be openly talked about and to defend that at any cost only opens the door for people like him. You can tell yourself you aren't a facilitator for that, but if people like you weren't, ultimately we wouldn't be having this discussion, Tommy Robinson would be a nobody, and this thread never would have even existed in the first place.

What are you on about? He did speak the truth about tr making things up about his time in prison.

Your post is very weird. Almost straight up denial.

Last edited:

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

What are you on about? He did speak the truth about tr making things up about his time in prison.

Your post is very weird. Almost straight up denial.

I think this debate is over your head to be honest, and you've fallen into the trap of thinking I'm a TR apologist because I happen to argue it from both sides.

I get bashing people who support TR because some of their comments are idiotic and he has obviously made some things up that happened in prison, but blindly throwing your weight behind someone else who time and time again has proved to be extremely biased on one side doesn't really look good especially when they make the gaff they did, and then you still fight their corner.

You come on here acting as if you don't take anything too seriously but you end up making a fool of yourself I'm afraid.

Nick

Administrator
I think this debate is over your head to be honest, and you've fallen into the trap of thinking I'm a TR apologist because I happen to argue it from both sides.

I get bashing people who support TR because some of their comments are idiotic and he has obviously made some things up that happened in prison, but blindly throwing your weight behind someone else who time and time again has proved to be extremely biased on one side doesn't really look good especially when they make the gaff they did, and then you still fight their corner.

You come on here acting as if you don't take anything too seriously but you end up making a fool of yourself I'm afraid.

How is it over my head to discuss the nonsense he has made up about his time in prison?

Read through all of my posts on this sort of thing, read through my other posts where I ever agree with Tony (you would have to search hard because I doubt there are any) and you will also see I am not just saying things because of politics etc. I have also said Tony will know more about that prison that most other people on here, I stand by that because it matches up exactly with what I know and have pointed out in reply to people like singers_pore who will clearly believe any old shite that TR or his pals put out.

I'm not talking about what Tony has said about politics, I'm not talking about what Tony has said about football politics, I'm talking about what Tony has said he knows about the prison in question and TR's time there. It's quite specific.

What gaff has actually been made? I am not sure if you have followed the thread and understood it properly, doing your best Dongo impression again.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

How is it over my head to discuss the nonsense he has made up about his time in prison?

Read through all of my posts on this sort of thing, read through my other posts where I ever agree with Tony (you would have to search hard because I doubt there are any) and you will also see I am not just saying things because of politics etc. I have also said Tony will know more about that prison that most other people on here, I stand by that because it matches up exactly with what I know and have pointed out in reply to people like singers_pore who will clearly believe any old shite that TR or his pals put out.

I'm not talking about what Tony has said about politics, I'm not talking about what Tony has said about football politics, I'm talking about what Tony has said he knows about the prison in question and TR's time there. It's quite specific.

What gaff has actually been made? I am not sure if you have followed the thread and understood it properly, doing your best Dongo impression again.

I follow the thread completely, but as we normally find on these political type threads you have two pretty extreme sides. There is almost never any balance in the middle because people are so set on their own views they cannot reasonably discuss anything. The mistake Tony made was to say TR had not been in a Cat A prison - that isn't true. He might have been in a special wing there, but he was in that prison and had been in the mix with a lot of seriously dangerous prisoners.

I know TR is a bullshitter and has made up or exaggerated a lot of his stories, so I am actually on Tony's side for some of that. At the same time to just deny absolutely everything and bat every single thing back just makes you lose credibility. He might know a lot about prisons, but his determination to show TR as wrong on absolutely every single detail just makes the whole thing look silly and pointless. We have seen the same on the Brexit thread just going round and round in circles. It isn't a debate, it is just arguing.

Like I said, I think this is a bit over your head and not in a nasty way. There are some good people on this forum, but these threads can be hard work. I honestly wouldn't bother getting involved. I'm going to take my own advice now and stick to the football for today as it could be quite exciting...

Nick

Administrator
I follow the thread completely, but as we normally find on these political type threads you have two pretty extreme sides. There is almost never any balance in the middle because people are so set on their own views they cannot reasonably discuss anything. The mistake Tony made was to say TR had not been in a Cat A prison - that isn't true. He might have been in a special wing there, but he was in that prison and had been in the mix with a lot of seriously dangerous prisoners.

I know TR is a bullshitter and has made up or exaggerated a lot of his stories, so I am actually on Tony's side for some of that. At the same time to just deny absolutely everything and bat every single thing back just makes you lose credibility. He might know a lot about prisons, but his determination to show TR as wrong on absolutely every single detail just makes the whole thing look silly and pointless. We have seen the same on the Brexit thread just going round and round in circles. It isn't a debate, it is just arguing.

Like I said, I think this is a bit over your head and not in a nasty way. There are some good people on this forum, but these threads can be hard work. I honestly wouldn't bother getting involved. I'm going to take my own advice now and stick to the football for today as it could be quite exciting...

I'm not too sure why you try to patronise when it's pretty obvious I know what I am talking about. I'm not on about brexit, I'm not on about religion, I'm not on about politics. I am being pretty specific with what points I am making aren't I? The fact you fail to see that shows you haven't really grasped that or clicked on.

Do you want to read what I said?

I said:

Maybe you will see some of the stuff people like Tony has posted to see that he has half a clue about that Prison

I'd put money on him knowing a fair bit more about the prison in question then pretty much anybody on here!

I know for a fact Tony knows a fair bit more about Onley than most would on here due to people he knows that work there.

Try to patronise, go off about brexit or some other shite all you want. It doesn't work. Why are you telling people who clearly know a fair bit more than you about the subject not to get involved?

You really couldn't make that stuff up. Very strange and getting more and more like Dongo every time you post with how deluded you seem. You may as well just try and pick me up for saying TR was a little bitch or should have bulked up like singers_pore keeps desperately trying to.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I'm not too sure why you try to patronise when it's pretty obvious I know what I am talking about. I'm not on about brexit, I'm not on about religion, I'm not on about politics. I am being pretty specific with what points I am making aren't I? The fact you fail to see that shows you haven't really grasped that or clicked on.

Do you want to read what I said?

I said:

I know for a fact Tony knows a fair bit more about Onley than most would on here due to people he knows that work there.

Try to patronise, go off about brexit or some other shite all you want. It doesn't work. Why are you telling people who clearly know a fair bit more than you about the subject not to get involved?

You really couldn't make that stuff up. Very strange and getting more and more like Dongo every time you post with how deluded you seem. You may as well just try and pick me up for saying TR was a little bitch or should have bulked up like singers_pore keeps desperately trying to.

I'm going to leave this as this has clearly hit a nerve here. You've actually lost it.

Nick

Administrator
I'm going to leave this as this has clearly hit a nerve here. You've actually lost it.

That's all well and good trying to play that approach because you haven't got a reply but how about you pick apart what I said?

There is no nerve even remotely touched.

shmmeee

1. MI5 have produced two sets of numbers: 1) they are actively monitoring a list of 10,000 people who they believe are likely to commit a terror act, 2) there is a list of 25,000 people who they think might be capable of committing a terror act.

2. The two lists only contain the names of people MI5 know about. There have been terror acts committed in the UK where the terrorists did not belong to either list. Therefore, the lists produced by MI5 are incomplete

That's not how it works, MI5s lists will be tuned to reduce false negatives and increase false positives. So there'll be a significant number of the list who shouldn't be as well as some who should be but aren't.

skybluetony176

By the primary problem I’m assuming that you mean the grooming gangs within the Muslim community and that’s what you want discussing them I’d assume that you hate Tommy Robinson as much as anyone. Given that he’s a major distraction from it and given his actions and behaviour has done more to give these scum a route out of conviction than anyone. I’m not a facilitator for Tommy Robinson. I question everything he says and everything he does. The only people who do are those gullible enough to buy nonsense like he only had a mattresses, he was placed next to the mosque that doesn’t exist, it was like Guantanamo bay etc. and then try and spin the line that he’s exposing them even though he wasn’t while ignoring that his appeal was based on the names of the accused being already in the public domain confirming again he wasn’t. He’s no white working class hero who’s going to stop our children being raped by Muslims, he may get a few off though while spending more time in prison himself pretending to be the martyr.

skybluetony176

Thirty-one charged in child sex inquiry

Well, it didn't take Tommy Robinson to point out this disgusting bunch did it !! Where's the Jones, Pearson, Scott, Cook surnames........................Oh no !!

It didn’t take Tommy to point any of the other cases out either. No doubt that when this trial has started and a media blackout has been called so the case doesn’t get prejudiced Tommy Robinson will pop up claiming a cover up and he’s the only person exposing it. I just hope that the posters on here who have swallowed this line in the past remember that Ahdown has supplied a link showing that these stories contrary to what Robinson is claiming is receiving coverage in the media.

On another note I hope any guilty parties involved get strung up for this heinous crime. And if they’re foreign nationals they get deported when their sentence has been served.

Ashdown

It didn’t take Tommy to point any of the other cases out either. No doubt that when this trial has started and a media blackout has been called so the case doesn’t get prejudiced Tommy Robinson will pop up claiming a cover up and he’s the only person exposing it. I just hope that the posters on here who have swallowed this line in the past remember that Ahdown has supplied a link showing that these stories contrary to what Robinson is claiming is receiving coverage in the media.

On another note I hope any guilty parties involved get strung up for this heinous crime. And if they’re foreign nationals they get deported when their sentence has been served.
If they get strung up Tony, there won't be much point deporting them !

chiefdave

Thirty-one charged in child sex inquiry

Well, it didn't take Tommy Robinson to point out this disgusting bunch did it !! Where's the Jones, Pearson, Scott, Cook surnames........................Oh no !!
Hasn't anyone told the BBC they aren't supposed to post things like this as there's a big conspiracy to cover it all up?

Hopefully nice long sentences for them all and a blind eye being turned to anything that might happen to them in prison.

dancers lance

Nick

Administrator
DliiLz5W4AE8DjU.jpg

Tommy Robinson poses with Love Island's Wes at KSI vs Logan Paul fight

Lovely lad, watching Wes on Love Island helped me through my prison sentence. They was in Love Island for as long as I was away.

He must have just had one of those technical mattresses in his room that shows TV shows? Or he could have been full of shit.

skybluetony176

DliiLz5W4AE8DjU.jpg

Tommy Robinson poses with Love Island's Wes at KSI vs Logan Paul fight

He must have just had one of those technical mattresses in his room that shows TV shows? Or he could have been full of shit.

This is exactly why I don’t understand why people (many of who are apparently intelligent) fall for his nonsense. Let him talk long enough and you don’t need to discredit him he does it himself. This isn’t even a one off. In his appeal he completely dismissed his own argument for streaming live from the Leeds court as he admitted that the the names of the people standing trial were already in the public domain. Again and again he confesses (both indirectly and directly) to bullshiting to his followers yet they still follow him. Dumb fucks.

Sick Boy

Users who are viewing this thread