Item Tommy Hutchison (1 Viewer)

bob87wright

Hello there. I see that a short video of TH has been uploaded onto Covonthebox on YouTube. But my old pal Julian thinks that there is another old Match of The Day or ITV Big Match video that also features TH. Any ideas as to which video it is?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SlowerThanPlatt

I remember someone posting something similar before. IIRC it’s in an archive and would cost hundreds to get access to the video (the full video against Arsenal that is)

shmmeee

I remember someone posting something similar before. IIRC it’s in an archive and would cost hundreds to get access to the video (the full video against Arsenal that is)

I wonder how much it would cost to get the rights to all the old games. Would be great to have an Old Football Netflix

Irish Sky Blue

Dean Nelson had the tail end of Hutch’s goal at Arsenal on one of his video shows a couple of years ago. London Weekend, at that stage at least, hadn’t released the full clip of his goal.

Bidda

What a player the legend of a man was watched his debut v man City along with Colin stien if I remember right a 3~2 victory also a peach of a diving header goal by Colin stien. And hutch served us so well a real privelige to see him play in a cov shirt.

l couldn’t tell you when and where but l do clearly recall the feeling l had when Tommy Hutch and Colin Stein were first signed. One of great excitement, and l still get that feeling even today when l think about it and their debut against Man City 😊

cov donkey kick

l couldn’t tell you when and where but l do clearly recall the feeling l had when Tommy Hutch and Colin Stein were first signed. One of great excitement, and l still get that feeling even today when l think about it and their debut against Man City 😊
That game stands out in my memory and was right behind the goal in the west end behind steins goal and of course hutch stayed far longer than stein to become the Wing wizard he was.

Users who are viewing this thread