Tom O'Connor Wrexham (1 Viewer)

croatskyblue

The signing of Da Silva was a great start. Also linked to Kalas from Bristol, proven championship player in a position where we require additions. Also mentioned I’d be quite happy to have Panzo back.

So me moaning about every player we are linked to is very wide of the mark.

But please forgive me in questioning why with all the extra income we should be getting, we are being linked with someone who was playing 3 leagues below us last season.

We need strength in depth, that was our downfall last season, not just bodies to make the numbers up. I’d rather give the likes of Burroughs/ Howley more game time and progress some of our own than buying dross from the conference

There was “dross” from the conference in the Luton team and they didn’t do too bad did they.

GIMOC

Heard any whispers?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

nothing much. latest on Hamer. His ex wants him to go to a villa in Tenerife to see her and the little one for a couple of weeks. He can’t go yet as he’s waiting on the latest with his injury. he wants to stay but still no progress on the new contract. he wants to get it sorted ideally before he goes on holiday. plus on a side note. he was out with Tom Grennan other night for food in brum, seems Hamer took over ohare as Grennan best mate lol

skyblu3sk

The signing of Da Silva was a great start. Also linked to Kalas from Bristol, proven championship player in a position where we require additions. Also mentioned I’d be quite happy to have Panzo back.

But please forgive me in questioning why with all the extra income we should be getting, we are being linked with someone who was playing 3 leagues below us last season.

We need strength in depth, that was our downfall last season, not just bodies to make the numbers up. I’d rather give the likes of Burroughs/ Howley more game time and progress some of our own than buying dross from the conference
Aaron Abrams Parenting GIF by Children Ruin Everything

Flying Fokker

nothing much. latest on Hamer. His ex wants him to go to a villa in Tenerife to see her and the little one for a couple of weeks. He can’t go yet as he’s waiting on the latest with his injury. he wants to stay but still no progress on the new contract. he wants to get it sorted ideally before he goes on holiday. plus on a side note. he was out with Tom Grennan other night for food in brum, seems Hamer took over ohare as Grennan best mate lol
Peeping Tom?

mmttww

Im not in a flap, just severely underwhelmed
Based on what? An agent who's player didn't get many games last season pimping him out in the press? It's just clickbait. Article is dross. Midfield is the area we're sorted already. At worst, if any of the sources had a whiff of authority, he'd be a cheap U21 squad player. Just try not to let your mood be dictated by something that's obviously nonsense space filler.

Matt smith

Surely just offer him a bloody contract

it’s a no brainer

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Hamer signing a new contract would be better than any signing we could possibly make

Last edited:

David O'Day

So Hamer is gonna sign for Man United then?

Balli001

Promoting youth is fine but they have less experience than the players we are linked with! You want strength in depth but when we try to sign somew you say they arent good enough. Christ with your expectations we would be bankrupt carrying so many overpaid squad players

Terry_dactyl

Well, I dunno how good this bloke is but on the face of it he’s kinda what I want us to be signing ie seemingly highly rated players that are likely to increase in value.

TomRad85

That made me chuckle. They genuinely think they're massive now.
It's not that bad apart from grossly overrating the value of the player, which all forums do *cough*. Not quite at Sunderland forum delusion levels yet.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

SBAndy

Different level of money due to the revenue streams, so should give them more flexibility with FFP (if anything it probably benefits them). Look at the sponsorship they announced yesterday!

They'll be championship within 3-4 years

Is it not like FFP rules (I know L1/L2 run on SCMP) where sponsorship deals are written down to market value?

shmmeee

Is it not like FFP rules (I know L1/L2 run on SCMP) where sponsorship deals are written down to market value?

Thing is though Wrexham genuinely have more advertiser pull than most due to the D+/Holloywood effect. No club at their level could get United or TikTok as sponsors, so they’ve not been paid above market value.

SeaSeeEffCee

Different level of money due to the revenue streams, so should give them more flexibility with FFP (if anything it probably benefits them). Look at the sponsorship they announced yesterday!

If they get the right footballing people in it wouldn’t shock me if they’re in the Prem by 2032.

David O'Day

no they won't

Users who are viewing this thread