Tom Lawrence (1 Viewer)

Briles

Is he going to be banned or will it be ok because it's Wayne Rooney's Derby?

Godden got banned because Fulham complained to EFL. Robins won't complain because what's the point?

higgs

Would be a good signing but must be on big money?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

mark82

Just explaining no one else agrees because like I said it wasn't a crazy decision in the first place. Goddens was much worse hence the media coverage it got. Stop crying seriously.

All on the Sky coverage agreed that it shouldn't have been a penalty. I can see why it was given but Lawrence jumped into the challenge. He definitely created and won it.

Terry Gibson's perm

Lawrence is ok and would add something to the side but not enough to cover the cost of his wages currently, he will have to reduce his demands as very few teams are going to pay the reported current amount.

If he is on 30k I would rather have three 10k a week players (I know it’s not that simple).

pusbccfc

SlowerThanPlatt

All on the Sky coverage agreed that it shouldn't have been a penalty. I can see why it was given but Lawrence jumped into the challenge. He definitely created and won it.

Tbf that’s how O’Hare wins most of his, unfortunately for us they’re 30 yards from goal!

peace ndlovu

It was very soft, but it was a penalty. Not even remotely comparable to Godden v Fulham.
It really wasn’t.
Lots of bizarre decisions in the game.
Dabo should have been sent off for the high leg challenge when he was already on a yellow.
The penalty award it to Derby was a joke. I cannot understand anyone who understands the rules of football would think that was a penalty. If anything, it was a foul on Sheaf. Embarrassing

Users who are viewing this thread