Tom Hopper (1 Viewer)

skybluebeduff

Doubt that. Professional footballer being racist would make the news regardless I reckon.

Doing it in the owners back yard is what made it viral. But yeah being footballers you're probably right too.

Astute

I know of the lad through friends and he regrets what hes done and is currently paying for his actions, but we won't even look at Tom so their is no discussion here really.

Also Grelish IMO is not a great player.

Of course he regrets it. Most people that get caught doing something regret it.

LB87ccfc

Of course he regrets it. Most people that get caught doing something regret it.

Absolutely, but he should of never said what he said anyway, their is no room in society from any walk of life to be racist to another individual.

And I don't think he expected he would be caught, the video was shared between a close group of friends so someone leaked it.

Sick Boy

I know of the lad through friends and he regrets what hes done and is currently paying for his actions, but we won't even look at Tom so their is no discussion here really.

Also Grelish IMO is not a great player.

I'm sure he does but I doubt he would do if he hadn't been caught out though eh?

stupot07

Needs to be careful who he trusts too as the video was only sent between a close circle of friends, next thing is the Mirror has hold of it.

Why would anyone share a video like that with a group of mates? Bizarre behaviour of you ask me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

lifeskyblue

Stupid behaviour. I don't think Leicester had a choice...the public, the owners and the media wanted action. But then again most of us regret some of our antics when growing up. Is it as bad as King or Evans? I would say no! They have not done lasting damage to others (unfortunately I bet the Thai girls have heard a lot worse) but have made themselves look pathetic and juvenile. Should they be given a chance at other clubs? I think yes but perhaps not for a few months and perhaps not with a club just down the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skybluebeduff

Stupid behaviour. I don't think Leicester had a choice...the public, the owners and the media wanted action. But then again most of us regret some of our antics when growing up. Is it as bad as King or Evans? I would say no! They have not done lasting damage to others (unfortunately I bet the Thai girls have heard a lot worse) but have made themselves look pathetic and juvenile. Should they be given a chance at other clubs? I think yes but perhaps not for a few months and perhaps not with a club just down the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luis Suarez, John Terry, Ron Atkinson, Chelsea fans. Racism will no doubt always be alive in this Millennium.

rupert_bear

What I find puzzling is why three Leicester no marks and this Tom Hopper in particular are getting so much attention on here !

Astute

What I find puzzling is why three Leicester no marks and this Tom Hopper in particular are getting so much attention on here !

Shows how desperate some are for us to make some kind of signings :(

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern

"All these years
"???? According to your details, you've been a member for a little over a year. Now go away and slip into something comfortable........................ Like a coma!

Actually, it's only been since April this year. My mistake. Makes you sound even more of a twat! ;)

Wheelfass

No thanks. Just what we don't need when we have a fragile fan base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)
We don't have a fragile fan base we have a realistic fan base. What we have are untrustworthy owners who will shit on the fans without a second thought.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Well I never thought Astute and HH were bed fellas, Remarkable turn up that. Haha humour has never been your strength

I think Nobby No-mates is a little jealous! If it's any consolation, when me and Astute have a lovers tiff and break off our engagement, I'll give you a call. x x x x ;)

stupot07

We don't have a fragile fan base we have a realistic fan base. What we have are untrustworthy owners who will shit on the fans without a second thought.

The one thing I wouldn't call our fanbase is realistic. But that's more covered in the ST section and on the (un)realistic signings thread.

Terry Gibson's perm

Gone to Scunthorpe.

And the keeper involved has gone to Northampton

That punishment was short for them get released from a club they are never going to play for go to club where they are likely to play, only Pearsons lad left then.

Users who are viewing this thread