Tom Davies (1 Viewer)

robbiekeane

Did anyone else see Tom Davies just walking to Wembley from Wembley stadium station in his suit and a can or carling? Fair play to him!

Odd that he must have traveled separately though on the train?

Winny the Bish

Didn't see Davies, but there was a pic on Twitter of Jodi Jones and Corey Addai driving down the motorway in their suits.

I guess the players who weren't involved had to make their own way.

Seamus1

Jodi Jones, Addai and another player who I must admit I did not recognise were stood by the ramp for a prolonged period of time yesterday taking pictures with fans.

Somebody asked Jodi if he would be fit for the start of next season, to which he replied 'yes'...I then asked if he would be playing for us...again he replied yes, but he was hardly going to say No

Davies' Instagram had him on the team coach yesterday evening, sat next to Jack Grimmer

Sky Blue Harry H

Tom Davies was on Leamington station catching the train (in CCFC blazer, bottle of Corona in hand) with the fans at about 9.40ish (friend asked him why, and he said MR had said not enough room on coach for him, and to travel down by train) Train was rammed, so would have been a bit warm for him. Me and my mate were wondering if MR was trying to do a bit of a Brian Clough style move - maybe not a bad thing at keeping players in check (he will also have met the fans close up!)

Sky Blue Harry H

Jodi Jones, Addai and another player who I must admit I did not recognise were stood by the ramp for a prolonged period of time yesterday taking pictures with fans.

Somebody asked Jodi if he would be fit for the start of next season, to which he replied 'yes'...I then asked if he would be playing for us...again he replied yes, but he was hardly going to say No

Davies' Instagram had him on the team coach yesterday evening, sat next to Jack Grimmer

On the way back maybe, but definitely travelled down from L/Spa station.

Specs WT-R75

Yes, he was on his way to the Green Man. He said on social media that he was 100% going - I saw him on the way down the hill after being told there was a 1 hour wait to get in. I'm wondering if he got turned away as well, or if he had to play the "don't you know who I am card". I haven't seen anything on social media about him actually getting into the Green Man so perhaps not.

Regarding the space on the coach - strange that Duke Nazon was able to get a seat, but yet Tom claims he couldn't? The plot thickens!

Hod dog

Davies was on 10:22 train from Leamington, had beers with the lads, he got the songs going in our carriage, and had photos with everyone, he was a top bloke, he mentioned that robins only wanted certain number on coach and others were to find their own way.

Manchester_sky_blue

Wouldn’t the team have travelled down the day before so I guess it’d just be the playing squad on the coach and staying over then on the way back everyone can pile on?
Makes sense. Before the match you want the team 100% focused and having mates from the squad but who aren't playing on the team bus could be a distraction. On the way back, having won, its a free for all.

better days

Davies was on 10:22 train from Leamington, had beers with the lads, he got the songs going in our carriage, and had photos with everyone, he was a top bloke, he mentioned that robins only wanted certain number on coach and others were to find their own way.
There was nothing untoward, All the players not in the squad for the final were asked to make their own way on the day
Most of them prefer to do that anyway if they aren't going to be involved on the day

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

I met Davies in the Colly on Monday night and he seemed like a cracking lad to me - I saw him, Jones, JCH and Grimmer and they were all plastered and getting stuck in. Usually when you see footballers out and about they come across as bellends, that are above everyone else.....Davies turned up covered in Carlsberg and saying Grimmer couldn't handle a night out!!

Users who are viewing this thread