Togetherness (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

Can’t remember the last time the team,staff & fans had this closeness & connection it’s brilliant last night we were all in that together players staff & fans,Mark Robins has definitely played a huge part in this the team he’s built has got us all believing against all odds we have something here we can all be so proud of you could just feel that last night,a proud night to be a sky blue fan even if we all enjoy the odd row etc on here I think we all want the same end product I feel we are on the verge of something very special this season...long may it continue.

Enjoy your evening everyone let’s look forward to Bolton Saturday #PUSB

pipkin73

What game were those pics taken from, thought we used the 2 tone last night? Still love the pics though.

Edit, scrap that. just got the highlights and it was our home kit. Thought i read it somewhere. OH WELL!!! wrong again.

Adge

Indeed. A good connection between fans and players which is really positive-influenced from the LWCCFC and other supporters clubs following suit.
A massive contrast compared to the disconnection between club, the fans and the charlatans that took us down to L2 not so long ago.

Sky Blue Pete

Indeed. A good connection between fans and players which is really positive-influenced from the LWCCFC and other supporters clubs following suit.
A massive contrast compared to the disconnection between club, the fans and the charlatans that took us down to L2 not so long ago.
What do you put that down to Adge? And does Sisu have a part in it improving?

Sky Blue Harry H

Winning games has played a part. If we'd have lost every game this season it would be slightly different I reckon.
Agreed, but when you meet the manager, players in person at some of these meetings, you tend not to round on them quite as quickly if they make the occasional balls up. Also seeing Dabo's parents, Shipley's Dad and Grandad etc at games, all helps a sense of community/family (to me, anyway!)

Last edited:

smileycov

Facebook User
Can’t remember the last time the team,staff & fans had this closeness & connection it’s brilliant last night we were all in that together players staff & fans,Mark Robins has definitely played a huge part in this the team he’s built has got us all believing against all odds we have something here we can all be so proud of you could just feel that last night,a proud night to be a sky blue fan even if we all enjoy the odd row etc on here I think we all want the same end product I feel we are on the verge of something very special this season...long may it continue.

Enjoy your evening everyone let’s look forward to Bolton Saturday #PUSB
Did you not go Notts County away 2nd Leg Play Offs? It was exactly like that, but dare I say a little better. You could see then the bond held between supporters and clubs. That was the first time I have ever witnessed such a closeness. It sort of faded last season, but is coming back now. Great times and an amazing journey ahead I feel.

Sky Blue Pete

Did you not go Notts County away 2nd Leg Play Offs? It was exactly like that, but dare I say a little better. You could see then the bond held between supporters and clubs. That was the first time I have ever witnessed such a closeness. It sort of faded last season, but is coming back now. Great times and an amazing journey ahead I feel.
Yep agreed

cc84cov

Yes the difference now Is we have no home though,slightly edges it for me.

Users who are viewing this thread