Todd Kane (1 Viewer)

Briles

On his way out it seems after Robins comments.

I think with Kane it might be he wasn't happy playing second fiddle to Dabo. Just a guess like. Nothing wrong with wanting to be 1st team, sometimes it motivates players and others get the hump. I think it was the same at QPR with the video that was released. Maybe Robins couldn't guarantee him first team action. All conjecture of course. Any other theories?

skybluepm2

On his way out it seems after Robins comments.

I think with Kane it might be he wasn't happy playing second fiddle to Dabo. Just a guess like. Nothing wrong with wanting to be 1st team, sometimes it motivates players and others get the hump. I think it was the same at QPR with the video that was released. Maybe Robins couldn't guarantee him first team action. All conjecture of course. Any other theories?

I wonder if he’ll release a sequel to his previous social media outburst, this time citing that he’s better than Dabo 🤔

Haven’t read MR’s interview yet, but am intrigued to do so after your comments above 👀 comes across as a bag egg who is too big for his boots. If that’s the case, Robins will move him on without hesitation I’m sure.

skybluepm2

“With Todd, the situation may develop where he’ll look to play his football elsewhere. I spoke to him about that at the end of last season and that might happen. But all the rubbish I heard about (on social media) was ridiculously poor from whoever was doing that

Come on, own up….Who started the shitting in boots and shagger rumours 😏

Briles

I wonder if he’ll release a sequel to his previous social media outburst, this time citing that he’s better than Dabo 🤔

Haven’t read MR’s interview yet, but am intrigued to do so after your comments above 👀 comes across as a bag egg who is too big for his boots. If that’s the case, Robins will move him on without hesitation I’m sure.

Todd didn’t travel. I just wanted to bring the squad that I brought. We had enough in terms of what we were doing and I thought Jack Burroughs did really well when he came on and he just gives us something slightly different, and that’s that.”

He added: “With Todd, the situation may develop where he’ll look to play his football elsewhere. I spoke to him about that at the end of last season and that might happen. But all the rubbish I heard about (on social media) was ridiculously poor from whoever was doing that.

“We have just got to make sure that everyone is ready to go and be at a level to go in wherever that might be, whether it’s here or somewhere else.”

Reactions: vow

fernandopartridge

We don't need Kane. Dabo is first choice if fit and Burroughs could do a job for now if he's hanging around. MR praised his cameo today

Move waghorn out as well if we can, not needed

Eccles a decent option there as well if he’s not in midfield

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David O'Day

Eccles a decent option there as well if he’s not in midfield

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looked class until he got injured at Stoke. If he can stay fit, there is a player there.

Kane had a few great crosses in his first few games and has better than dacosta when dabo was out, but he did regress

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

Looked class until he got injured at Stoke. If he can stay fit, there is a player there.

Kane had a few great crosses in his first few games and has better than dacosta when dabo was out, but he did regress

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
Kane was fine, as good as we could have got to cover Dabo being injured. If he can be moved on without any further cost to us it's a good move all round

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Gint11

I like Kane. Few times I saw him he played well. Must be off the pitch stuff mainly.

Briles

Because he does not really fit into the squad and we need to free up wages

fair dos. So the "social media" stuff Robins said is rubbish is not really?

slowpoke

Seems a troubled guy. Hope the club have supported him in getting help and now is the right time to move on for both of us
Don’t think so, he wants regular first team football same as he did at QPR, we are well covered at rb/rwb and he was always going to be behind a fully fit Dabo, if Robins can redistribute Kane’s wage and he will be on a decent screw that should be good.

SlowerThanPlatt

Don’t think so, he wants regular first team football same as he did at QPR, we are well covered at rb/rwb and he was always going to be behind a fully fit Dabo, if Robins can redistribute Kane’s wage and he will be on a decent screw that should be good.

Oh okay then, thanks for informing me

Briles

He's a decent player who possibly needs help to get back on an even keel
Tony Adams talks about the problems of players of his era v today's

Got ya

no_loyalty

Robins said there has been interest in him, could it be Birmingham? as I guess John Eustace was at QPR when Kane was there.

Users who are viewing this thread