Today's training session (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

Is there any news on how the players reacted and trained etc?

steveo1987

Ran around a bit,kicked a few balls about then went off to play golf and get pissed and shag a hooker.

Sub

bell is back in training so no need to worry for saturday :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:;)

Otis

On GMK they are saying the players trained pretty much in silence, as if they were hanging on to Robins' every word.

Well lets hope we have the usual form increase that comes with a new manager on Saturday. They probably moaned and sulked all day as they had to put a shift in.

ggrady

They did a possession drill where you are in complete silence to help positional awareness or something. Sort of very day session really

shmmeee

The fact that the players found it worth tweeting about doesn't do the previous regime any favours. Or we're they asked what they did?

AFCCOVENTRY

Silence in training...

sounds good....

no players chatting trash like they normally do.

But silent training to improve positional sense is something they do a lot in the premiership. Interesting that he may have picked up some very useful tekkers.

shmmeee

Silence in training...

sounds good....

no players chatting trash like they normally do.

But silent training to improve positional sense is something they do a lot in the premiership. Interesting that he may have picked up some very useful tekkers.

Genuine question: how many of our previous managers have either played under or worked closely with a world class manager (eg Ferguson)

ccfcway

Coleman - Dalglish at Blackburn ?

Reid - Bobby Robson ?

Eric Black - Ferguson at Aberdeen

Micky Adams - Billy Bremner

I can be arsed to continue

Last edited:

RichieGunns

Well let's hope he keeps them on their toes. Positional training would help these guy's a lot though I hope he's going to encourage players to take command on the pitch. We do need it afterall!

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
My mate did work experience at Cov (in possibly 1990) and said that training consisted of trying to hit the crossbar from the halfway line and that Killer ran the show.

Probably shows that team spirit counts for a lot more that running about does...

torchomatic

Would Bremner be classed as "world class"?

Coleman - Dalglish at Blackburn ?

Reid - Bobby Robson ?

Eric Black - Ferguson at Aberdeen

Micky Adams - Billy Bremner

I can be arsed to continue

torchomatic

Never said Robins was our saviour, havent commented on him at all.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread