Today's the day (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Baker thinks they can do it!

Genuinely how many think we can?

Me? Win game but lose on aggregate

Sub

clarke will get a hatrick tonight we just need to make sure we dont conceed ;)

RoboCCFC90

We can do it boys and girls we just have to believe its possible!

wolfie

If we gonna go out, let's go out fighting. Attack attack attack

I would love us to win this, but it is a huge ask.

We need to be 2 up by 60 mins and then Crewe's young team may just crack.

In reality I am hoping for a fighting effort, no injuries, a cracking day out and 3 points on Saturday..........

But we are Cov so you never know;)

sky_blue_up_north

Heart say yes, head says heartbreak

cathedraltospare

What is the rule with away goals in this competition? I.e - does a 4 - 1 win take us through or equal penalties??

We can do it, been waiting to batter a team for a while, the incentive is there.

sky_blue_up_north

No away goals rule, if its a draw after 90 minutes its pens.... gulp.....

pusbccfc

I'm dreaming of...

94th minute 4-0 winner...

'Mark Robins, it could of been you' booming round the empty Gresty Road

Dreams dreams

Ashdown1

Its a bridge too far sadly, Crewe are no mugs, at 2-0 we still had a good chance but I think that third goal has killed us ! We'll have to settle for revenge and 3 points on Saturday !

Otis

clarke will get a hatrick tonight we just need to make sure we dont conceed ;)

Clarke who can't head, is too slow, whose first touch is poor, is lazy and is simply not good enough?

That Clarke?

Or are you talking about the other Clarke who when he scores all his dissenters keep schtum and disappear into the ether until his first game without a goal, only then to reappear in force?

That Clarke?

Last edited:

skyblue1991

Clarke who can't head, is too slow, whose first touch is poor, is lazy and is simply not good enough?

That Clarke?

Or are you talking about the other Clarke who when he scores all his dissenters keep schtum and disappear into the ether until his first game with a goal, only then to reappear in force?

That Clarke?

The same Clarke who is the 2nd goal scorer in the League? The same Clarke that has scored 6 goals in nearly 10 league games with us?

Surely not that Clarke?

Sub

That Clarke?

Or are you talking about the other Clarke who when he scores all his dissenters keep schtum and disappear into the ether until his first game with a goal, only then to reappear in force?

That Clarke?

talking about the clarke that signed for ccfc plays up front for ccfc and hopefully gives his all for CCFC !!

skyblue1991

I can feel us scoring 3+ goals definitely. Its if we keep a clean sheet is the trouble. Crewe are better than Bury!

Otis

talking about the clarke that signed for ccfc plays up front for ccfc and hopefully gives his all for CCFC !!

I'm convinced there must be two players though.

There's one who is slow, lazy, has a very poor first touch and is not good enough and one who is right up there with the leading scorers in this division and has a great strike rate.

They surely cannot be the same player can they?

skyblueref

Can't wait for the game, sat waiting to leave work. Although think its gonna be a 3-1 win with us not being able to score in the last 10 mins.

Sub

There's one who is slow, lazy, has a very poor first touch and is not good enough and one who is right up there with the leading scorers in this division and has a great strike rate.

you are asking the wrong person otis you need to ask people who think he is shit about that one

SkyBlueRyan

we will do this! richard wood will score from a corner early on and then clarke will get two in the second half and then penalties!

cloughie

clarke kent?

Sumo the Micky Quinn

This game seems the same as many years ago, when England needed to score 7 or 8 past San Marino to qualify, San Marino did the unthinkable and scored a rare international goal after 2mins. We managed that time to score the amount of goals needed but we were one short of qualification because of the goal let in on 2mins.

Tonight I believe we can do it - score enough goals, but its over defence which worries me more. Long and short - defend for 90+ mins WE CAN DO IT.

RoboCCFC90

I hate to point this out to you Otis but there is two players, Leon & Jordan ;)

shoesmith81

I had a dream last night that won 5-0.

Gary McSheffrey scored in the 88th minute and Crewe had a penalty saved in the 93rd minute

If we do will you buy me a pint at the Ricoh on Saturday?

jimmyhillsfanclub

I had a dream last night that won 5-0.

Gary McSheffrey scored in the 88th minute and Crewe had a penalty saved in the 93rd minute

If we do will you buy me a pint at the Ricoh on Saturday?

McSheffrey scoring?? McSheffrey even being on the pitch at 88 mins? I bet even his dreams aren't so fanciful........

My prediciton: Frustrating 1-1 draw.

Far more importantly, I hope we remain injury free......Ideally I really hope Carsley rests our top performers for the more important upcoming fixtures......:whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread