todays number (1 Viewer)

ccfcmad1

Lucky to get over 10k after last week how people think we will have more than the last game is baffling?

bigfatronssba

Beyond doubt now that the move to Northampton has damaged the fanbase.

bigfatronssba

Sad that the excitement of the Gillingham game obscured this basic fact for everyone.

Highlighted the key bit there. Back to the same old crap now and most sane people wont pay to be part of it.

Loyalty has been broken, this will take years to repair.

Snozz_is_god

Yep, I'd be there if it wasn't for the following:

1/ The move to Northampton for sure, haven't really got the enthusiasm back, even though I went to the first three games back at the Ricoh
2/ Last Saturday's performance against PNE was appalling, the football being played was atrocious, certainly didn't help.
3/ I've got better things to do with my money these days, I'd rather put it in my pension pot quite frankly.
4/ Absolutely hate SISU with passion, CCFC will never do any good under their stewardship.

gouldberg

Can't blame the fans. Damage has been done through years of poor business management and dreadful communication. Funnily enough, 7700 is still a higher turn out than the average for 17 of our League 1 counterparts.

Sky Blue Pete

It's what we all said and we were right. Sisu taking the club away was the last straw for some and a lot of families changed their Saturday experiences. The bastards running the club have done this not the fans

chiefdave

It's what we all said and we were right. Sisu taking the club away was the last straw for some and a lot of families changed their Saturday experiences. The bastards running the club have done this not the fans

Exactly right. My Dad has been going for decades and point blank refuses to go now. How can I persuade him? If we were playing good football and winning I might have a chance but who wants to go and watch what we are putting out, at the price we are charging for it. Someone at the club needs to get a grip, there's been lots of dramatic posts on here in the last couple of years proclaiming people are never going again, the club is dying etc but it really is starting to feel we're just slowly drifting into oblivion.

skybluedan

Beyond doubt now that the move to Northampton has damaged the fanbase.
And the fact that the manager sees a formation at the World Cup and thinks our players can play it and with the wanky of bastard performance week in week out its only gonna get worse

letsallsingtogether

Final straw I believe.

Sisu have killed this club with their constant court cases, lies, selling anyone of any note, putting others in bomb squads and not listening to the fans .Replacing decent players with loan players or just poor players full stop. they he got what they deserve just a shame we have had to suffer as well.

Football is diabolical, no light t the end of the tunnel. Our only way out of this league is relegation while this continues!!!!!

We have had nothing to look forward to

trick2

Sorry, off topic, but if crowd is less than 10k does that mean I can park a bit nearer? I parked a long way off today and walked down. Perhaps next time I won't bother. Going Tuesday night too, so def below 10k.

torchomatic

It was really quiet too especially at half-time. Winning, drawing or losing there is usually a bit of a buzz, but it was pretty deathly.

7708, shocking

torchomatic

There is light at the end of the tunnel; a bit of rugby to look forward to.

Final straw I believe.

Sisu have killed this club with their constant court cases, lies, selling anyone of any note, putting others in bomb squads and not listening to the fans .Replacing decent players with loan players or just poor players full stop. they he got what they deserve just a shame we have had to suffer as well.

Football is diabolical, no light t the end of the tunnel. Our only way out of this league is relegation while this continues!!!!!

We have had nothing to look forward to

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I thought this thread was about the season ticket stub number........ I didn't think there would only be 3 in attendance ;)

But as it's turned into a attendance thread, I'll add this.

Just looked online. The average ticket price for a league one fixture is £22. Only one club (Rochdale) have an average under £20 (£18) (yes I am sad. And bored).

savosdad

Banned
Win to get the Crowds back play like baffoons as we are doing support gone its easy to work out, more entertainment at the memorial park

torchomatic

chiefdave

Deadly serious. Excellent first half performance going forward, average second half, overall it was good. Certainly not worthy of booing them off.

I'm not a fan of booing but I can certainly understand it. Blowing a 2-0 lead at home against a team who've only picked up one away point since the opening day of the season and have only 2 goals away from home all season. In no way can that be acceptable.

dadgad

Highlighted the key bit there. Back to the same old crap now and most sane people wont pay to be part of it.

Loyalty has been broken, this will take years to repair.

Well, some of us, at least, warned that this would happen.
People do not forget when they have been shafted and let down.

The Lurker

Deadly serious. Excellent first half performance going forward, average second half, overall it was good. Certainly not worthy of booing them off.

1st 25 mins you mean? First half was shocking. 2-0 up and to concede 2 in 5 mins and the way we did. 2nd half was like last week, inept, poor and lacklustre performance. I'm more piseed off this week then last week

Users who are viewing this thread