Todays games (2 Viewers)

cc84cov

Blues win, time to log off
giphy.gif
As said Saturday plenty of twists and turns yet far too many on here are way too over confident

Evo1883

As said Saturday plenty of twists and turns yet far too many on here are way too over confident
Probably best for my mental health that I stay off here anyway until I know our fate come May... Makes me worse reading this site at times 🤣 genuinely might fuck off until the end of the seaosn can't handle it..

Paxman II

A look at blues games ahead and you can't see them surviving tbh. They had one corner and a bouncing ball in the box looped in by their defender. That's it but gave them a very fortunate win tbh. Other results good for us. Win Saturday and think we will be well on our way.

Ccfcisparks

Rotherham look really buggered by their COVID situation. Bit difficult to look at the table ATM with so many games in hand.

I was eleven in 87

It’s just getting too close for me.

To think that we could return to the Ricoh and the players could fuck this up by getting us relegated doesn’t bare thinking about!!

Evo1883

Rotherham look really buggered by their COVID situation. Bit difficult to look at the table ATM with so many games in hand.
Well they have to get 2 wins from 3 to overtake us.. Which for a side struggling is never the easiest thing to do

Sky Blue Harry H

Anybody else feel drained after watching that. i was willing Reading to do something almost as much (but not quite) as when I'm watching City. Other results went fine for us. On Saturday (regardless of our result) we could do with Watford beating Blues (which they should) and Bristol City not losing to (or beating) Rotherham. May consume alcohol on Saturday.

Sky Blue Harry H

Probably best for my mental health that I stay off here anyway until I know our fate come May... Makes me worse reading this site at times 🤣 genuinely might fuck off until the end of the seaosn can't handle it..

Come back on Saturday when we've won Evo (but definitely stay away if we haven't!)

Paxman II

Blues have Watford, Swansea & Brentford next 3. Those 3 all vying for the 2nd auto spot. Don't think Blues can get a point and their goal difference will surely suffer. Lets just give our landlords this one tonight, they have their hell to come.

no_loyalty

Forest back in the mix if we can make our game in hand work

I would also include Preston, they are dropping like a stone and have some really tough games coming up.

Magwitch1

Scores not too bad tonight just about finishes Wednesday off and keeps Huddersfield & Forest in the mix Not surprised Blues won but now they have the little matter of Watford, Swansea & Brentford to come in a row then followed by Stoke & Rotherham.
Makes our game v Wycombe very crucial. Get the team right MR

Otis

Win Saturday we can take a big breath. Big game still
Yes. I am not too downhearted. We are still above Brum. Have a game in hand and they have three really, really tough games.

We hopefully should be clear of them again on Saturday.

ccfcmad1

Chelsea score 94th min goal to deny some poor fucker winning 250k on sky super six, surely a cov fan!!!!

Ccfcisparks

I really don’t know how some of you older people coped with us in the Premier League doing this every year. This season has been painful to say the least, and I can’t imagine the last 2 months are going to be any better! Nerves rattling like an old door.

Brighton Sky Blue

I really don’t know how some of you older people coped with us in the Premier League doing this every year. This season has been painful to say the least, and I can’t imagine the last 2 months are going to be any better! Nerves rattling like an old door.

Difference is for a lot of those PL escapes we were properly in the mire before squeezing out at the end, this time we have had so many points thrown away and made it far harder than it needed to be.

Users who are viewing this thread