Todays fixtures (02/02/2013)...prediction! (1 Viewer)

RichieGunns

Here's a look at the matches coming up today. This is what I would predict would be good results for us...

Saturday 2nd February 2013

NPOWER LEAGUE ONE

Bury (23) v Doncaster (56) - Bury Win (Keeps Doncasting in striking distance)

Crewe (40) v Scunthorpe (26) - Scunthorpe Win (A nice loss for Crewe could really knock their confidence for tuesday! Plus it keeps them 7 points off us as they would still have 3 games over us!)

Hartlepool (16) v Notts County (43) - Hartlepool Win (Nott's county losing is a good result as they'll remain 4 points behind us with 2 games in hand)

MK Dons (43) v Bournemouth (49) - Draw or Bournemouth Win (Keeping MK away from us is my thought behind a Bournemouth win)

Portsmouth (21) v Colchester (26) - (This doesn't really affect us!)

Preston (35) v Shrewsbury (31) - (Another one that doesn't affect us)

Stevenage (40) v Leyton Orient (40) - Draw (This would keep them off us as Stevange have 5 games in hand over us!)

Tranmere (56) v Carlisle (33) - Carlisle Win (Would certainly keep Tranmere within striking distance)

Walsall (41) v Oldham (27) - Oldham Win (Walsall will use their one game over us up today. A win for Oldham would make the gap between us 6 points!)

Yeovil (45) v Brentford (50) - Draw (A draw is the best result. If Yeovil win they overtake us on 48 points with two games in hand. If Brentford win they go to 53 points and stretch their gap over us to 6 points with 2 games in hand!)

Crawley (41) v Swindon (50) - Draw (Again a draw would be the best result for us. If Crawley win, they'd be upto 44 points, leaving a 3 point gap with 3 games in hand over us. If Swindon win, they'd go to 53 points, stretching their lead over us to 6 points with 2 games in hand!)

Would you say these are accurate predictions for today?

Last edited:

torchomatic

Yep, exactly how I want things to go today.

Astute

Have put a cheeky £50 on Crewe to win at 2.32 which pays £116.00

Don't normally go for short odds, but can't see Scunny getting anything. A comfortable Tranmere win then the rest of the games can go either way.

Last edited:

RichieGunns

Another thought I had about the Bournmouth Game.

A draw wouldn't be such a bad result. It would put Bournmouth on 50 points with one game in hand over us. They then use up that game in hand on the 12th February againt Crewe! If Portsmouth could do a job for us on the 9th February against Bournmouth and our result against Yeovil is a win, we could find ourselves on the same amount of points as them. If they were to lose to Crewe and then against Preston on the 16th february, as long as we beat Bury, we'd go ahead of them on points!

torchomatic

Oldham winning too.

torchomatic

And Bury .

Users who are viewing this thread