Todays attendance (1 Viewer)

Gray

So either they are telling porkies or more people have turned up to this match than they did for the 3rd round last year

Nonleagueherewecome

More like 7,500.

lordsummerisle

Don't know why they would try to give a larger attendance than there was though, could understand giving out a smaller one than actual for tax reasons, but the opposite would apply I'd have thought with declaring a larger one than actually was there.

Would also have to give the FA and Southampton a larger share of non-exitestent sales I'd have thought.

Maybe they've got more money than we thought! Wasn't expecting much more than 6000 really today, times are hard, and not exactly been very sucessful recently,last year we were 11th when the Cup game was played against Palace.

Nonleagueherewecome

Just spin, Lord, that's the only reason. Some call it "lies", just little white one's :)

Hey, is the phrase "white lie" politically incorrect? Is that why they started calling it spin?

J

Jack Griffin

No cup games are not included in the season ticket package.

ccfc4ever

if they have said the attendance is more than actually brought tickets they would have to give Southampton more money so i doubt that

cornoccfc

it is also odd to have announced a round figure,

they never normally do, or are they trying to kid us exactly 9,000 were at the game

Grendel

it is also odd to have announced a round figure,

they never normally do, or are they trying to kid us exactly 9,000 were at the game

Look this has to be a conspiracy theory gone mad. If it was a conspiracy would they NOT have rounded it to 9,000 or is this a double bluff. Most seem to accept 8,000 were there. Why would SISU given their desire not to spend money hand more to Customs and Excise than they would need to?

Season tickets do not count but corporate season tickets I assume do.

wingy

true they do ,i believe those are eligable for entry.So probably bumped it by 1000-15000

Nonleagueherewecome

Nonleagueherewecome

I think this explains why he has 1 like in 416 posts......

Wahey, just made my 500 :) Maybe I should do what a cricketer would and declare, retiring henceforth from Sky Blues Talk? It feels a bit like one of those 80's computer games where you get to the end, but then it just goes back to the start...

cloughie

Just because they say 9000 doesn't mean that is what they will register that on tax or that they haven't told S'ton that it a publicity facade. Can't you people who want to see any protest fail get it into your heads that sticking with sisu is suicide for CCFC

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread