Today remind you of anything ? (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

So, could be McDonald and Parkin to replace Marlon King + Juke

hmmmm

remember when we signed Kyle and McKenzie to replace when we thought we signed Novo

CovFan

We did actually 'sign' novo. I remember it being on the official website for all of 2 minutes before they removed it.

kg82

No? I remember signing Mifsud instead of Novo and pretty sure Kyle came in before talk of Novo.

Thorny Subject

I think after the "king signs new deal" debacle on the offal you will now need to have played 10 games for us before they announce the signing on the website

bamalamafizzfazz

Taken from the BBC.

'It could well turn out to be a quiet day for the Championship clubs. BBC Sport's Phil Dawkes has been chasing, but Barnsley, Coventry, Doncaster, Portsmouth and Reading all report nothing doing at present.'

Ashdown

Its easy to see the strategy..........Turner...............Parkin, Clingan................Paynter, Juke.......................McDonald, arguably our best 3 players out for half decent fees and replaced by some cheap alternatives who are not wanted by their present clubs........and the bunce goes in the SISU champagne pot. I bet our board of 7 directors all have their fingers crossed today.
SISU OUT !¬!!

dazzled2u

Didn't go down well yesterday when the wife asked me what was special about today and I replied the transfer window shuts though!!! :p

Users who are viewing this thread