Today’s games (6 Viewers)

Happy_Martian

Forest 0-2 Huddersfield. Another shot from outside the box.

covcity4life

Not great resukts for us to say least. Altho I don't mind Wycombe winning. Fairplay to them

After playing Huddersfield I never expected then to be near bottom so despite poor run I guess I have never rly seen them as rivals till last week or so.

Derby Rotheram and us I think it will be between.

Sky Blue Harry H

If Sheff Wed pick up a win against Blackburn (h) they have M'Boro (a) Forest (h) and Derby (a). Don't think they can get out of it, but if they get close, that last day fixture could become interesting!!

CovLis86

Shows how close it all is today. Even with the Rotherham win doesn't feel much of a step to safety. We still need to get a number of points on the board else we can drop right in it.

Sick Boy

Really could do with getting something from tomorrow considering the results today, we’re still a long way from safety.

D

Deleted member 2477

Sunderland forum in absolute meltdown.
the favourite post of all time

I have said all season, burge is a horrendous keeper, that type of ballsup is always on the cards
We knew that before he signed. He was in goal when Coventry hammered us 5.4 at the sol and most of our goals were his mistakes

Sky Blue Harry H

Paddy Madden just scored for Stockport - didn't realise he'd dropped that many divisions so quickly (L1 last season)

Magwitch1

If Sheff Wed pick up a win against Blackburn (h) they have M'Boro (a) Forest (h) and Derby (a). Don't think they can get out of it, but if they get close, that last day fixture could become interesting!!
I reckon they can win a couple of those games before what could well be a crunch last day match at Derby

Users who are viewing this thread