Today’s games (2 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

That'll strike terror into them

Thomas is a clever footballer and at least we know he won't be coasting, having broken into the team. Don't know much about Kelman, but remember a few higher level clubs looking at him a couple of years ago and QPR snapped him up. The rest of the side is pretty much their usual team.

Sky Blue Harry H

Good result, as long as Sheffield Wednesday don't win. Even a draw leaves them with not a lot of hope. If Swansea win, then that's Wednesday gone as far as I am concerned.

Evo1883

Good result, as long as Sheffield Wednesday don't win. Even a draw leaves them with not a lot of hope. If Swansea win, then that's Wednesday gone as far as I am concerned.

The way I see this now ..

Rotherham lose tonight , we win Thursday, its all but done .

Just need QPR to come in tonight

I'm at the point where even a draw won't hurt me too much at Rotherham tonight

Sky Blue Harry H

I'm at the point where even a draw won't hurt me too much at Rotherham

Take that all day long. I can't see them beating Birmingham (fatigue, injuries etc) and Blues fresh as a daisy. They then have a midweek game against Boro and play Barnsley at the weekend. All physical teams. If they don't win tonight, I think they'll struggle (even if they beat us - spits as he thinks it!)

Sky Blue Harry H

For all those annoyed at the QPR selection. Chair went off with an injury (on bench tonight) and Thomas has replaced him, Kelman is the only other one who doesn't usually play (normally Willock) Who else are we mad about selection wise???

Users who are viewing this thread