Today’s game (1 Viewer)

smileycov

Facebook User
Being a Cov Kid now living in Lincoln, I was so excited about today’s game. love my new home town but I am sky blue through and through so was so happy to be part of today. Personally I had a cracking day, great result proud of the support. Just wondered what the SBA thoughts on today were? What did you think of the city/pubs etc

greys4life

Great day out for us. Have been to Lincoln before for a weekend and loved it, was slightly concerned that going for footy might cloud that memory but NO it's still a lovely city with some really friendly people. So yep jealous of you.

Londonccfcfan

The backdrop of the cathedral, gorgeous.

Annoying was the works to the main high street footpath which got even more congested when it was blocked half way by passing trains every 5 mins.

The weather spoons pub the ritz didn’t let me and 11year old boy in (strange when your with a child) apparently home fans only.
Ended up in the Mailbox in town centre, atmosphere in there created by SBA was fantastic.

Other than that lovely town.

cov4theprem

The backdrop of the cathedral, gorgeous.

Annoying was the works to the main high street footpath which got even more congested when it was blocked half way by passing trains every 5 mins.

The weather spoons pub the ritz didn’t let me and 11year old boy in (strange when your with a child) apparently home fans only.
Ended up in the Mailbox in town centre, atmosphere in there created by SBA was fantastic.

Other than that lovely town.

We were in the ritz and several cov fans wearing colours

Users who are viewing this thread