To you all (1 Viewer)

lacesoutdom

over the last few weeks this forum has been a hive of activity, some great banter, wise words, and some interesting opinions.
but its been something i check throughout my day and never fails in making me chuckle now and again, just wanted to say a big thank you to you all for how alive this forum has been.

(Nick, id love to now how much the activity has gone up over the last few weeks)

djr8369

over the last few weeks this forum has been a hive of activity, some great banter, wise words, and some interesting opinions.
but its been something i check throughout my day and never fails in making me chuckle now and again, just wanted to say a big thank you to you all for how alive this forum has been.

(Nick, id love to now how much the activity has gone up over the last few weeks)
I was thinking exactly the same about activity levels yesterday and wondering if anyone has traffic stats.

mmttww

... just wanted to say a big thank you to you all.

Season 6 Aww Shucks GIF by Friends

Otis

Oh, f*ck off, you wet wipe.

napolimp

Mood already ruined by idiots basically threatening officials.

Users who are viewing this thread