To those who slag off our fans (1 Viewer)

Macca

As being moaners, or vindictive.

Check out the personal vendetta against the Blackburn manager.

They truly are beyond contempt

Sbarcher

As being moaners, or vindictive.

Check out the personal vendetta against the Blackburn manager.

They truly are beyond contempt
A friend took his nephew to the Bolton game and left at half time. Absolute total abuse and vitriol hurled non-stop at Keane. My mates not a fan of Keane but left feeling pretty sorry for him. Shame on them.

rob9872

I don't understand this thread. Yes they are worse but that's like comparing a rapist with a thief. The thief might be committing a much lesser crime but it doesn't make it right.

The soothsayer

I don't understand this thread. Yes they are worse but that's like comparing a rapist with a thief. The thief might be committing a much lesser crime but it doesn't make it right.

Thats a bit heavy, I ain't raped anybody for ages now, ok, apart from that monkey that I nicked. I suppose you could class that as abuse,but I ment no harm.

Last edited:

redsox

Facebook User
Thats a bit heavy, I ain't raped anbody for ages now, ok, apart from that monkey that I nicked. I suppose you could class that as abuse,but I ment no harm.

I was in therapy with that monkey for years you sick :censored:. He hasn't been the same since!!

Macca

wouldn't of thought it was rocket science Rob. We have a little moan here and there maybe the odd idiot shouts something stupid. These people are indulging in a relentless unpleasant personal vendetta.

Just defending our fans really,which seems pretty reasonable.

We've had a decade from hell and our fans are still pretty easy going considering everything. Blackburn have had a short lived struggle and their fans are behaving like rabid dogs.

Covstu

Is this more that our fans just cannot be arsed?? Lets face it Blackburn are in a very similar position to us respect to shite owners and a out of his depth manager but we are directing most of our frustration (although not consistently) towards the owners and then are directing it all at their manager. Their fans have been very vocal about the subject which i agree is now getting too much however at least they have passion about it! we dont seem to do anything about it until the Southampton game!!!

torchomatic

I'm amazed that so many people confuse abuse with passion.

torchomatic

Like the blokes walking down the stairs at the end of the Hull game who were shouting "Fuck off Thorn, you fat C***". Now some would think that was passionate. I just thought they were wankers.

Moff

Like the blokes walking down the stairs at the end of the Hull game who were shouting "Fuck off Thorn, you fat C***". Now some would think that was passionate. I just thought they were wankers.

Very true torchy, but can we at least say Thorn is pleasently plump?

Macca

you can twist things to your advantage though eh? What about the many who don't and are supportive. Still think our fans come over pretty well compared to some

CCFC123

you can twist things to your advantage though eh? What about the many who don't and are supportive. Still think our fans come over pretty well compared to some

Think CCFC fans are soft compared to some clubs in our plight. Everything so far has been very tame. The Derby 'demo' was getting out hand thanks to the stewards?

I'm with covstu and cov123 on this one.

I don't agree with the personal attacks on Steve Kean from Blackburn fans but I'd like to see more of our fans show anywhere near as much passion as that.

The years and years of perpetual failure seem to have taken their toll on many of our lot, who now accept any old shite.

torchomatic

What advantage? What twisting? I have no problem with people - or the whole ground - chanting "Thorn Out!", but when it gets personal like the chants from those dolts then I don't think our fans come out "pretty well". They are, thankfully, the minority though and like you said we're a pretty tolerant bunch over all.

Happy Christmas.

Macca

What advantage? What twisting? I have no problem with people - or the whole ground - chanting "Thorn Out!", but when it gets personal like the chants from those dolts then I don't think our fans come out "pretty well". They are, thankfully, the minority though and like you said we're a pretty tolerant bunch over all.

Happy Christmas.

Agreed on that. Happy xmas to you too mate. What time are you and lbb having xmas lunch?

ajsccfc

I think there should be a software hack that replaces all of bantam's mindless abuse towards Thorn with the term 'chubby funster'

torchomatic

Well, I suppose we'll have a bit of a lie in. Have a Champagne breakfast and then sit down to our about Turkey 3 with the Queen's speech. ;)

What time are you and lbb having xmas lunch?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Well, I suppose we'll have a bit of a lie in. Have a Champagne breakfast and then sit down to our about Turkey 3 with the Queen's speech. ;)

I can honestly say I have NEVER watched the queens speech. What has she got to say to us poor minions!

Users who are viewing this thread