to the lucky few (1 Viewer)

skyblueexile

at the Ricoh tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - I envy you ! Not enough that my health stops me attending after over 58 years of supporting ......but at 5 amthis morning Ive been told - not asked mind you - wait for it ........"forgot to say dave terry gordon and penny are coming for dinner tonite....." don't get me wrong .lovelly people yes but football fans NO .. rugby league - there like that upt north .

Please enjoy your night along with the 15 members of my family going .... but the question is ...is it bad manners to have the computer on the dinner table

We'll support you ever more ...............................in the divorce courts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Hi Exile,

I think that is fine under the circumstances. After all you already had plans to follow the game.

I hope you can get to a game at some point. All the best to you.

I am hoping to get a ticket in 23 minutes.

Porkchophill

at the Ricoh tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - I envy you ! Not enough that my health stops me attending after over 58 years of supporting ......but at 5 amthis morning Ive been told - not asked mind you - wait for it ........"forgot to say dave terry gordon and penny are coming for dinner tonite....." don't get me wrong .lovelly people yes but football fans NO .. rugby league - there like that upt north .

Please enjoy your night along with the 15 members of my family going .... but the question is ...is it bad manners to have the computer on the dinner table

We'll support you ever more ...............................in the divorce courts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing wrong at all exile ..... And hopefully you will be well enough to be at the Ricoh soon PUSB

mattylad

Take them out to the local pub for dinner......how were you to know the footy was on sky!

Users who are viewing this thread