to optimists (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

Everyone who thinks this will benefit, improve us. Everyone who doesn't want to upset players and management. Everyone that has cotton wool over their eyes, and thinks MR will be back. Fucking stop hoping for change. We are league 1, the best we will be until things change drastically.

ccfc92

As in, its always us. Fairy tales of league one to premiership in 2 seasons doesn't happen to ccfc. Get over the heroes of 2001 and before. We are a fucked club.

kg82

Heroes of 2001? The ones that got relegated. To be honest mate, you don't want to be optimistic, that's fair enough. Don't tell others they can't though.

ccfc92

Heroes of 2001? The ones that got relegated. To be honest mate, you don't want to be optimistic, that's fair enough. Don't tell others they can't though.

It was more the.before bit I was emphasizing. The fact that individuals could change a team.

kg82

Hey? Sorry, I think you've misunderstood me. I haven't accused you of being wrong. Just some people need to be optimistic and you need to let them.

ccfc92

Hey? Sorry, I think you've misunderstood me. I haven't accused you of being wrong. Just some people need to be optimistic and you need to let them.

Yeahh I know. I mean I hope the optimism pays off. I have always been optimistic about ccfc. But after this now, expect disappointment. My support won't waver, but I won't expect anything until its confirmed and in black and white.

Users who are viewing this thread