"To Flee or not to flee" (1 Viewer)

Tankie

Its difficult for a feeble minded country boy like myself, to understand, the financial game of chess, now being played between Sisu V Hoffmans veiled Hoodies.
It looks to me, like it may be a long drawn out affair, with the expected Impasse/ mexican stand off, with the fans, team and manager,in an uninformed limbo "No change there then"
with the "Club", financially bleeding to death, on a monthly instalment plan, its hard to understand why Sisu is not pulling up trees in an effort to secure a deal, which would see them, scurrying off down the M1 to the sanctuary of their ivory tower in london.
Is it possible that the financial losses they are suffering, are not hurting them as much as they would have us believe, with losses from one division, being pushed through some kind of tax loop in another.
in any event it appears that sisu is in no imediate hurry to drop this money losing "Hot Potato"into the lap of Stalking Horse, Hoffman and Co, which, includes, several household names in the fields of sport and commerce, according to sky Blue Champion..Joe elliot on CWR this evening.
As the two sides slog it it out, in meeting after meeting, I can see the sky blues dropping to the foot of the league, there's not far to go is there, an agreement is of the utmost importance soon, or it may just be too late to retrieve any lost ground this current season, and we will be in the "unspeakable"one next......Tankie..

Disorganised1

For a country boy ~

CCFC is like a prize bull, and Farmer SISU is having to feed him, rent a pasture for him, and pay his vet bills. Now the only income comes from breeding the bull, so they keep selling his offspring, and mating him with other cows in the hope that one of the yearlings will be a prize winner and so his stud fees will go up. Hoffman is a man with a friend who has a herd of cows that the bull can be mated with to produce more money and better offspring, so that the stud fees will go up.

SISU want to use the herd of cows without giving the farmer anything, unless one of the calves turn out to be a prize-winner, in which case they will give them some of their money back after several years.

Macca

like that a lot! Apart from not sure we are a prize bull.

we certainly have head a lot of prize bull over the last few months

Godiva

Its difficult for a feeble minded country boy like myself, to understand, the financial game of chess, now being played between Sisu V Hoffmans veiled Hoodies.
It looks to me, like it may be a long drawn out affair, with the expected Impasse/ mexican stand off, with the fans, team and manager,in an uninformed limbo "No change there then"
with the "Club", financially bleeding to death, on a monthly instalment plan, its hard to understand why Sisu is not pulling up trees in an effort to secure a deal, which would see them, scurrying off down the M1 to the sanctuary of their ivory tower in london.
Is it possible that the financial losses they are suffering, are not hurting them as much as they would have us believe, with losses from one division, being pushed through some kind of tax loop in another.
in any event it appears that sisu is in no imediate hurry to drop this money losing "Hot Potato"into the lap of Stalking Horse, Hoffman and Co, which, includes, several household names in the fields of sport and commerce, according to sky Blue Champion..Joe elliot on CWR this evening.
As the two sides slog it it out, in meeting after meeting, I can see the sky blues dropping to the foot of the league, there's not far to go is there, an agreement is of the utmost importance soon, or it may just be too late to retrieve any lost ground this current season, and we will be in the "unspeakable"one next......Tankie..

You need to understand that SISU is simply managers of the funds that are setup to own ccfc and the other companies in our family. SISU are making their money from handling these funds - they have not invested themselves. So any financial results in ccfc are not reflected in SISU's books and cannot be used in any tax scheme.
Many ask what the strategy is for our club, but I think it is fairly simple:
Balance the book so we can live within our means ... in other words: Turn it around and start making a profit.
When that happens the shares bought for nothing will be worth a lot. Selling those shares will provide the funds (the real investors) with a profit. When the club makes a profit the conditions of the loans will change and an interest will be charged until the club is sold in full (including the loans).

In the mean time - SISU will not be prepared to listned to bullshit offers - they want everything back with a profit or 'no deal'.

So the club will be funded by player sales. Some call that asset stripping but lets be honest, selling players are something we have always done.
We will replace sold players with cheaper players, free transfers or loans. Nothing new there either.

Yes we have lost our first three league games and the fans are panicking. Not that we have been rolled over or anything, we just haven't been lucky.
Today that will change! :guitar2:

J

Jack Griffin

On the other hand Joe Elliott said they were looking for investors & they brought in 'experts' to help them do that.

That maybe the plan, but to do it they have to be prepared for relegation & return, after all that is what Norwich & Southampton did recently, so although it will HURT badly it is a feasible strategy.
Unfortunately for each example of success doing that there are others that get stuck down in league one for ages (Sheffield Wednesday & Stoke for ages till they stormed back into prem).

Tankie

Thanks for that fellas.
Especially the one like an episode from Emerdale Farm.
It made me want to go out and milk some cows, but Naagh,
I'll go up the match instead.
Tankie, Bedworthshire......Currently Pissing it down:wave::wave::wave:

Users who are viewing this thread