To cheer everyone up (1 Viewer)

Otis

We beat Millwall, Bristol lose to Wet Spam.

1 point behind.

City beat Donny, Bristol draw against Barnsley.

City 1 point ahead.

City lose at Saints, Bristol draw against Burnley.

City survive on GD!!!!

Open top bus parade round Jubliee Crescent!!

Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Nonleagueherewecome

1 point behind.

City 1 point ahead.

City survive on GD!!!!

Love the attempt at glass-half-full-ology, but the biggest hole in that could be Barnsley's stinking form.
Not to mention that our players are dropping like flies, which is inevitable given the lack of rotation and depth all season, and I can see our last few home games being "played well but unlucky" draws like Peterboro'.

Otis

West Ham have now got a good chance of 2nd place and are a very good away team.

The most likely result is a West Ham win.

Stevec189

They might beat Burnley - they are bettering us in all the big games Forest Bristol and Birmingam away! Still I like the thought Otis!!

Otis

Love the attempt at glass-half-full-ology, but the biggest hole in that could be Barnsley's stinking form.
Not to mention that our players are dropping like flies, which is inevitable given the lack of rotation and depth all season, and I can see our last few home games being "played well but unlucky" draws like Peterboro'.

Barnsley to give Bristol a taste of their own medicine. Backs to the wall for 90 mins and a 0-0 draw. They were very tough for us to beat if you recall and we didn't beat them until the very last minute.

speedie87

Bansley aren't of this yet, but we wud need 7 points!

I just hope we take it to the last day, we never fail on the last day.

Fek Fek Fek Fek

We fucked this up big time against Fergies boy and Bristol and now have to rely on lady luck which we seem to have no relationship with.

Last edited:

Nonleagueherewecome

Barnsley to give Bristol a taste of their own medicine. Backs to the wall for 90 mins and a 0-0 draw. They were very tough for us to beat if you recall and we didn't beat them until the very last minute.

I suppose they could win that, lose the other two and it's still in our hands..from that perspective, we prolonged the hope today as much as we prolonged the agony!

So two home wins against a side that's safe but rubbish and a side that's down, then we just need a Gentleman's Draw at Saints last day that takes them up and keeps us up. Happy dayzzzzz :D

Paxman II

Clutching at straws? It could be all over Tuesday. I can't see us beating Millwall and I can see Bristol getting something out of West Ham.

Otis

West Ham. last 6 away games, won 4, drawn 2.

They are a very good away team and have to be favourites.

Nonleagueherewecome

Bansley aren't of this yet, but we wud need 7 points!

I just hope we take it to the last day, we never fail on the last day.

Charlton away under Coleman?

We were down anyway but I'd add that bleak, depressing Bradford game in the Prem because it was a failure of a football match if ever there was one.

The Reverend Skyblue

Barnsley are in stinking form and have a tough run in ,but they play at Bristol on Saturday,i just think they have enough points in front of us and one win will see them safe

I hope they are not yet safe when they play Britol away and if they have something to play for could well beat them. The problem being is Millwall is a very difficult game Tuesday, they are safe and are very good away and we have a big injury list, with players already starting games less than 100% fit.
I just feel we lost it over Easter weekend ,just taking 1 point from those games has left the mountain we have to climb so steep, like the north face of the Eigar in a pair of trainers
One thing i've learnt over 43 years of supporting Cov is to never ever give up hope, because if there is one team that can do this escape, ITS US
Come on you skyblues

The Rev

speedie87

My point was I don't think we've actually been relegated on the last day of season, some miracle always occurs. Ppl say we are unlucky but we have used some major amounts of luck on last days before.

When went out the prem we were down before the last day

BackRoomRummermill

1 point behind.

City 1 point ahead.

City survive on GD!!!!

There you go again , all your predictions are generally wrong I am afraid ( Forest V Bristol = Wrong do i need to go on?) The last thing we need here is any kind of hope based on form and prediction.

Have you never experienced this end of the season in UK? If you have then rely on nothing .

Sorry , to many IFS IFS .

Otis

There you go again , all your predictions are generally wrong I am afraid ( Forest V Bristol = Wrong do i need to go on?) The last thing we need here is any kind of hope based on form and prediction.

Have you never experienced this end of the season in UK? If you have then rely on nothing .

It's just a lighthearted thread suggesting there may possibly be a way out if this. These are in no way, shape or form, predictions.

Just showing how we can maybe get out of this.

Otis

Besides, I had a bad feeling about Forest away and was proved right. I had a bad feeling about Bristol away, i was proved right. Do I need to go on? :whistle:

Macca

Everyone ignoring fact that bristol are the form team out of the 2 of us. They were supposed to lose today right? And last Saturday right? And against us ? Come on guys get over it, it's done

SkyBlueM

It is not done until we are mathematically buggered, form can switch on one moment in one game, and they are not guaranteed any points they still have to earn them.

Otis

The thing is OTIS when you post on here it is stored and you cant take it back.......:thinking about:

Absolutely cool with me.

A number of occasions I have got it wrong and a number of occasions I have got it right. Dig away.

I know for a fact that I said I had a bad feeling about Bristol and Forest but was also very confident about our beating Peterborough and Brighton away.

Hope you've got a big spade. Sometimes I'm right and sometimes I'm wrong. Happy to say when I get it wrong, but as I said, this thread in no way is a prediction of anything.

If I was to predict I would say West Ham to beat Bristol, but for us to only get a draw against Millwall, for what it's worth.

If we have too many injuries, then a Millwall victory.

EAst ender

Everyone ignoring fact that bristol are the form team out of the 2 of us. They were supposed to lose today right? And last Saturday right? And against us ? Come on guys get over it, it's done

Don't just think about your friends in BS3. I reckon a certain Northern team are catchable! :thinking about:

Astute

Clutching at straws? It could be all over Tuesday. I can't see us beating Millwall and I can see Bristol getting something out of West Ham.

You can't ever see us doing anything against anyone so not much of a surprise

Users who are viewing this thread