TM's wish list (1 Viewer)

donald_trumps

Very excited to hear about Tony's wish list. 2 strikers and 2 wingers still to come in. I just wish they would be here for the Wigan game. Seems to be taking an age

Samo

Very excited to hear about Tony's wish list. 2 strikers and 2 wingers still to come in. I just wish they would be here for the Wigan game. Seems to be taking an age

Where are you reading/hearing this?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Where are you reading/hearing this?

I assume KC is Kieron from the club, whose been tweeting earlier today

(question to KC) @ is next week expected to be a busy one Kieran? Still need 4 more players in before Saturday

(Reply) @ I wouldn't say we'd get four in before Saturday but hoping for at least half that before Wigan game.

Samo

So 4 more to come in... why is everyone squealing like small girls? :D

junglej13

Kieran seems to think it's not out the equation for us to pay a fee for a player either. I may be off the mark here but I suspect TM will spend the majority of his budget on one striker. They seems to be reiterating he may do one permanent deal. I think there is a chance a fee may be agreed and we may get Samuel on a permanent deal subject to Reading getting the strikers they want. Possibly for about £250k.

chiefdave

Pleasantly surprised we're looking to get 4 more in, was only expecting 2. I imagine a least a couple of them will be younger loan players.

Chipfat

Kieran seems to think it's not out the equation for us to pay a fee for a player either. I may be off the mark here but I suspect TM will spend the majority of his budget on one striker. They seems to be reiterating he may do one permanent deal. I think there is a chance a fee may be agreed and we may get Samuel on a permanent deal subject to Reading getting the strikers they want. Possibly for about £250k.

250k where did you hear this,, if TM had that to spend on a fee it would of already been spent.. He may have that left in his budget pot but that has to cover everything,, cant see why they would sell him, if that comes off will be a loan.. Fans need to lower expectations about the club,, we don't have money to compete..

stupot07

250k where did you hear this,, if TM had that to spend on a fee it would of already been spent.. He may have that left in his budget pot but that has to cover everything,, cant see why they would sell him, if that comes off will be a loan.. Fans need to lower expectations about the club,, we don't have money to compete..

He hasn't heard it from anywhere, it's just wishful thinking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Samo

I thought we had a top 8 budget, have I been misinformed?

Hobo

He's impressed Clarke at Reading as TM admitted in an interview the other week.

meaning I want a fee. Samuel is not in their top four and they are looking to recruit.

Mowbrey said Connor Thomas has impressed it doesn't mean he is a sure fire starter. He said Maddison has come of age. It doesn't mean Maddison is ready to build a team around.

Samuel is up for grabs like most footballers.

glamour76

Not sure why Samuels would command a fee of £250k? Reading signed him up for a further year, one loan stint which he didn't complete. If reading sign a couple more I think we would get him for pennies with huge sell on. No risk deal for reading. If he's good we will sell him. If not, they've saved wages. Might be wrong though

Kingokings204

2 wingers and 2 strikers are badly needed but I would settle for 2 before the Wigan game. 1 winner and 1 striker makes our team a lot better straight away.

stupot07

Hopefully Tudgay will be fit to partner Arma up front...

I can't see Armstrong starting v Wigan, he's played a lone striker in a 4231 all pre season, unless he's suddenly go and change formation and go two up top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Users who are viewing this thread