TM Update (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Sound promising.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Nick

Administrator
Now: Great news we got him signed up
12 Months: Absolute Clowns for signing him up long term

It sounds like good news though, first step I think!

hill83

I'm not getting excited until he's actually signed. Have you all learned nothing over the years?

LJC_CCFC

I'm not getting excited until he's actually signed. Have you all learned nothing over the years?

Waggott said: "We're now in the stages of finalising personal terms with Tony and structuring the club’s framework for next season.

Based on that I would say its just a formality now.

Pezza

I hate to put a negative spin on all of this but knowing Cov and knowing SISU, he'll sign but leave within 6 months when all of the promises made are broken and he is unable to do the job he has talked about! I genuinely hope not and I really hope they can put a structure and process in place which they can work together on and slowly build the club up again because we have fallen a hell of a long way in a very short space of time. PUSB

Nick

Administrator
One he has signed the changes will start happening, new back room staff, players going out, players coming in etc. The official will be busy!

hill83

Waggott said: "We're now in the stages of finalising personal terms with Tony and structuring the club’s framework for next season.

Based on that I would say its just a formality now.

You are probably right, but I've been burnt too many times to crack a beer open just yet.

covmark

This is excellent news. If he can make the current dross turn out play-off form then I'm very hopeful of what he can do with his own players. Hurry up and sign.

stupot07

You are probably right, but I've been burnt too many times to crack a beer open just yet.

As if you need an excuse to crack open a beer ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Otis

I think this picture .....

Was TM's answer to Joy's question of 'Just how big a budget are you looking for?'

JS60133126.png

m.okeefe

Great news but we will be moaning about the queue at the club shop on Saturday renewing our season tickets :sarcasm: PUSB

Samo

I think this picture .....

Was TM's answer to Joy's question of 'Just how big a budget are you looking for?'

JS60133126.png

Or... if a bit fucked were 6 inches, how fucked are we?

chiefdave

Sounds good. Shouldn't be too much difficultly sorting out personal terms I wouldn't have thought. Can't imagine anything will be radically different to his terms last year.

ccfc92

Excellent news. Now let's see it officially :)

Can't wait to see how TM does over the summer building the team :)

Skyblueweeman

I'm with those erring on the side of caution. Until there's a pic of him on the offal putting pen to paper, I won't be getting excited just yet. MK was due to sign within a similar timescale and it was just a formality apparently. Oh, and we are CCFC.

I'm still not as excited as everyone else is...not sure why but I'm not sharing everyones optimism. If he can turn around our fortunes though and have the impact that some are predicting, we'll be just fine.

WM

Users who are viewing this thread