TM talks update (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

.....no news is no news.

LJC_CCFC

Should point out it is less of an update and more of a 'oh shit Alan, best get something out as we've got fuck all to report on and I clock off at 5'

Clive Bleakin

Why is there a delay? If it is 'positive', then they must be agreeing on issues?!

Surely it comes down to the budget. There is a number that TM will need to work with, that must have been discussed by now??

ccfc92

Why is there a delay? If it is 'positive', then they must be agreeing on issues?!

Surely it comes down to the budget. There is a number that TM will need to work with, that must have been discussed by now??

Tbh, I see it at work all the time, "executives discussing important business".

Basically, a chance to have an expensive lunch x a few days :jerkit:

Clive Bleakin

Fair play to TM for going with everything with these w8nkers in detail.

What worries me is that they promise him what he wants to get ST sales up, and then backtrack during the season...

ccfc92

Fair play to TM for going with everything with these w8nkers in detail.

What worries me is that they promise him what he wants to get ST sales up, and then backtrack during the season...

If TM is smart, and I believe he is, he'll have it in his own contract.

as in: TM gets payed his full contract, if the board deny him promised funds etc.... (In rough terms :) )

Clive Bleakin

I agree.

However, something tells me that in this area (telling people one thing and doing another, otherwise known as bullsh1t). SISU truly are Premier League

ccfc92

I agree.

However, something tells me that in this area (telling people one thing and doing another, otherwise known as bullsh1t). SISU truly are Premier League

They may be premier bullshitters, but when called on their bluff, they wouldn't make good poker players....

rupert_bear

Think the 100k a season rent will last next season and then there's the 2 year option, so that will give Fisher plenty of time to build his new ground and lets be honest £100 thousand is chicken feed

Users who are viewing this thread