TM loses out on first target, Ricketts to sign hopefully (1 Viewer)

johnwillomagic

Have to be honest always thought TM was talking about Prosch when he said this - he is a black and white coach
said he wanted him which is why pretty sure he is the one he's missed out on!

duffer

Have to be honest always thought TM was talking about Prosch when he said this - he is a black and white coach
said he wanted him which is why pretty sure he is the one he's missed out on!

I don't think it's the German. TM said we'd missed out to another L1 club. Nick's returned to the fatherland, iirc.

chinamans view

Hope TM does not miss out on to many others or we will be in trouble, I think its shocked him just how hard it is to get players across the line in this div.

Nick

Administrator
Got a link?
721_20-_20Dancing_20Raw_20akimbo_20autoplay_gif_20cameron_20funkadactyls_20gif_20naomi_20smiling_20suit_20vince_mcmahon_20wwe.0.gif

As he walks out on Bradford debut.

Grendel

Another ex Boro player isn't he?

Robccfc87

Well the question was asked and I surmised who the player was. Not trying to break any barriers down here, Christ!!!

woody11462

Did Mowbray say he had agreed to come here but then went Bradford for a couple of hundred quid a week/month extra? To be fair they will have some money from the cup run to play with and I'm glad Mowbray stuck to his guns and wasn't forced to up his offer.

Chipfat

It may well have been TM couldn't up his offer!!!!Also TM didn't say who it was that went to another club due to money..

woody11462

It may well have been TM couldn't up his offer!!!!Also TM didn't say who it was that went to another club due to money..

He didn't but the fact that the player has himself stated he turned us down, plus the Middlesbrough/Mowbray link makes me think its more than likely to be him. Plus if he was the first proper target we would sign (Stokes and his non league wages aside) then he would have the chance to move his budget about.

Chipfat

He didn't but the fact that the player has himself stated he turned us down, plus the Middlesbrough/Mowbray link makes me think its more than likely to be him. Plus if he was the first proper target we would sign (Stokes and his non league wages aside) then he would have the chance to move his budget about.

You could be right, for some reason i had it in my head he missed out on a fwd other than the german.

Users who are viewing this thread