Titus Bramble... (1 Viewer)

mullingar

was at the Colchester game yesterday. Could he be our target? He was very intently analysing the play with his friends, though from what my son overheard he was looking at Colchester's defence, but hey. Thought he would be just the kind of player TM might be looking at.

mechaishida

was at the Colchester game yesterday. Could he be our target? He was very intently analysing the play with his friends, though from what my son overheard he was looking at Colchester's defence, but hey. Thought he would be just the kind of player TM might be looking at.

I fecking well hope he's not who TM has in mind.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I assume your son was sat in the Colchester end/side!?

stupot07

Didn't he start at Ipswich? They're colchesters local derby aren't they? Perhaps he is from the area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

mullingar

His mate knows the Colchester physio - he was in one of their boxes - and yes you're probably right about it being meaningless for us. I didn't know his brother had connections there, but I wouldn't be so opposed. He's what about 34? played in Europe is a big unit as they say. I reckon he could do a reasonable job but Mowbray is a better judge and IF he thinks he can then I reckon he can too

hill83

One of those players who likes the odd mistake but isn't nearly as bad as most people make out.

Grendel

J

Jack Griffin

One of those players who likes the odd mistake but isn't nearly as bad as most people make out.

Yeah, and should be dominant at L1 level. A lot of his issues were fitness & concentration, but he is older now, 34 actually older than I thought.

stupot07

According to wiki he's been without a club for nearly 2 1/2 years since his contract expired at Sunderland in July 2013.

Close thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

cov1987

Titus bramble? He's got to be in his 40's why would we want him TM ain't that stupid, he will bring in someone who's experienced but has be playing in the last month or so.

J

Jack Griffin

According to wiki he's been without a club for nearly 2 1/2 years since his contract expired at Sunderland in July 2013.

Close thread.

Ha ha, he is retired & a coach at Ipswich.

Users who are viewing this thread