Tips hat in general direction of Paxman (1 Viewer)

Otis

Tips cat in general direction of Paxman

You did say some time back that come the New Year would either be in or just around the top 6.

Well done that man. :D

Now, on to tonight's lottery numbers ......

Last edited:

Macca

I didn't, and I couldn't be happier to be wrong..... That's what makes me laugh people come on here saying "I told you so" as if you are pissed off that you were wrong.

I ll try another, there is no way we will get promoted and win the jpt

Otis

I am delighted I am wrong.

Shrewd business now needed in the Jan window. Secure Adams and Bailey and strengthen if we can.

Astute

I am still deluded as I have now gone from thinking not a top 6 finish but auto promotion :D

blitzer109

Shrewd business now needed in the Jan window. Secure Adams and Bailey and strengthen if we can.

Agreed, we need another left back as cover if Hussey goes which I assume he will and I would like to see another attacker if possible.

Otis

One step at a time.

you know how my mind works. I would not think automatic promotion until we are clear in the top 6. only then would I address that possibility.

Astute

We are easily one of the top 6 sides. I am sure of that. I think we are one of the top 2 sides. We also have a strong squad for this division.

Otis

Squad is looking better. Thomas and Bell now coming back from injuries and Elliot coming in and scoring is a real shot in the arm.

Covstu

great team synergy at the moment, we need to keep key players even if we lose dmc, I believe Clarke is enough to be a decent replacement. Bailey and moussa are key to keeping us where we are and pushing us into the top 6. No-one wants to play us at the moment but we need to convert this into the home form.

shmmeee

We've put ourselves squarely in that pack of clubs sort of 5-10. Next step get to the top of that then breach the top 4.

Since we've started this revival I've seen the league as 4 mini leagues (made it a bit more exciting). We're third in league 1.2 now with a serious chance of promotion next match.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I've just noticed that Bournemouth are on a heck of a run at the moment as well! Eight wins and two draws from their last ten games. An impressive 26 points from 30!

Paxman II

Well I thank you O.

Its the squad depth and a manager that has made all the difference.

I never expected 6 away wins on the trot though tbh and especially during this month!

I still maintain we need to concentrate on the league only and get out of the cups if we want to try for automatic promotion. Perhaps though the JPT can be the added momentum and not the hiderance and injury risk it could be?

Looking forward to seeing Clarke. Point is a player like him coming into a side that are cock a hoop means he will start for us with high expectation himself. There is just that chance therefore we may not miss McGoldrick's goals.

stupot07

Did you also predict that the rain was going to postpone some matches? If so couldn't you have told me earlier as I would have had my roof fixed weeks ago! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread