Tips for how to watch a game with others over Zoom/Teams (1 Viewer)

EalingSB

Morning. A group of us subscribe to iFollow but would like to watch a match together using Zoom, Teams or whatever so we can have a chat and the match is synced for all.

I've tried sharing using Zoom and Teams previously but could not get it to work because of how iFollow is set up I assume (I also can't use a lightning cable to play it from my iPhone on to a TV).

However, I heard someone on CWR recently - possibly from the London Supporters' Club - who said he does it and the group watch together. Can anyone share a tip how to do it if so please? Could be that professional Zoom is needed.

Thanks and enjoy today's game.

Liquid Gold

I think the easiest way would be to just film your screen and share that. Ifollow will block everything else

shmmeee

Redistributing the stream would be illegal, you’d be best off just pausing it at kick off, all clicking play at once, and using the video chat app of your choice.

Sky Blue Harry H

You could recreate the game in your front room with a 30 second delay, to allow for realistic recreation. Any injuries or hold ups in play would allow time for you to catch your breath. Knock together a half and half shirt, then you can even capture the whole game using just yourself, albeit it might need some creative improvisation, I'll buy the video if you record it.

1616239666398.png

chiefdave

If you all start the game at the same time you wouldn't be that far out would you?

What you really want is ifollow to have a feature similar to Disney Plus's group watch or Netflix party but given they can't even be bothered to create an app for smart TVs and other devices I suspect the chances of that happening are minimal.

shmmeee

I can’t use anything on iOS to get it to a TV, have to use a laptop and HDMI cable.

Users who are viewing this thread