Timothy Fisher RIP (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

He's gone. I wish him well in whatever he does next.
If anyone would like to write something following his sad passing , here's the place 🤣

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Let me make this crystal clear, this fat ship has sailed , and hopefully never pulls into this dock again.
To some up, fuck off Timmy you lieing fat c**t!

Plenty of free dinners and drinks and what's he done for us, sweet FA.

Evo1883

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

skybluepm2

It would be really great if we could use this thread to pay homage to his years of service and dedication, by digging up some of his all-time classic quotes…..

one of my more recent fave’s from 2019;

“Do I want to give the fans hope that we will get back to Coventry? Of course I do but Jim you know me, I never bluster or mislead.
“And the owners have taken responsibility for sourcing a site and building a stadium.

“And I can tell you that they are fully committed to a new stadium.

“They have spent a lot of time in front of me describing what they are doing and the project they have got running. And of course there are undertakings with the Football League because obviously they want to make sure there’s a new stadium in process.

CCFC54321

It would be really great if we could use this thread to pay homage to his years of service and dedication, by digging up some of his all-time classic quotes…..

one of my more recent fave’s from 2019;

“Do I want to give the fans hope that we will get back to Coventry? Of course I do but Jim you know me, I never bluster or mislead.
“And the owners have taken responsibility for sourcing a site and building a stadium.

“And I can tell you that they are fully committed to a new stadium.

“They have spent a lot of time in front of me describing what they are doing and the project they have got running. And of course there are undertakings with the Football League because obviously they want to make sure there’s a new stadium in process.
As I said on another thread be good to find the ‘Timmy fisher fun facts’ thread. Fucking hilarious read.

I just don’t know how to do it.

Fisher = always part of the problems we had...never a part of any solutions.

Wonder if he had time to pack his new stadium project up before leaving?

SBT

Does anyone have the clip of when Fisher predicted the number of fans who would follow us to Sixfields? Maybe at a fans forum or something - he got openly laughed at and it was one of the most petty, brutal things ever.

Sky Blue Pete

Does anyone have the clip of when Fisher predicted the number of fans who would follow us to Sixfields? Maybe at a fans forum or something - he got openly laughed at and it was one of the most petty, brutal things ever.
He thought 8000 average or so didnt he

Users who are viewing this thread