Time to Unmask Himself (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

The short and simple thing to it is. It will help ACL. It won't happen.

Nick

Administrator
To be fair if I wanted to find out if it was any good, a possibility, not right for me or a load of shite. I would agree to meet them. If its shite they won't agree to a meet. The others I will only know by meeting them.

If it's shite they would sit and watch their phone ring while I called them and wouldn't answer any questions about it.

If it was amazing however, they wouldn't be shy about it and would use the terms of it to apply even more pressure surely?

Grendel

This situation does appear to have become overly complex.

We have a group offering to act as a third party between the club and ACL. But the investor backing that group doesn't want to deal directly with the club so is using the KCIC group to front that offer. Now the head of the KCIC group has asked another person to deal with the club's representative.

Of course that club representative is an independent director essentially representing Tim Fisher who is the club's chief executive, who is employed by the owner of the club who has the power to agree a deal and is not directly involved yet.

Frankly, my head hurts.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Do you know if ACL have had discussions about this deal?

Grendel

To be fair if I wanted to find out if it was any good, a possibility, not right for me or a load of shite. I would agree to meet them. If its shite they won't agree to a meet. The others I will only know by meeting them.

So you'd ignore a phone call then?

dongonzalos

If it's shite they would sit and watch their phone ring while I called them and wouldn't answer any questions about it.

If it was amazing however, they wouldn't be shy about it and would use the terms of it to apply even more pressure surely?

What would happen if you replied to an email saying 5pm Ryton training ground tomorrow?

Sick Boy

I am not surprised that some are defending this absurd situation. The double standards have no limits.

dongonzalos

So you'd ignore a phone call then?

I would take the call and reiterate what I said in my email. This deal is complex and has to be discussed face to face.

I would not have gone to the media so early.

On the other side once I was told it needs to be face to face and phone calls are not an option, I would test the water by suggesting some dates.

dongonzalos

I am not surprised that some are defending this absurd situation. The double standards have no limits.

If that is in reference to myself
I hardly think saying I would take the call and I would not have gone to the press so early as defending it.
However there is clearly two sides to this, you seem to think the offer is shite I don't think that can be said till SISU name a time and place.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
What would happen if you replied to an email saying 5pm Ryton training ground tomorrow?

I'd want to find out if it was some people who are constantly slagging me off trying to stitch me up by asking a few questions first before I wasted any time on it. After all they are the ones proposing to me yet ignoring my calls and then running off to slag me off.

I'd.probably have gone to town on them pr wise as well to be fair if the deal was made up or no good.

Paxman II

Who wants to have a go at answering a couple of simple questions?

This so called 'offer' is for a rent deal that will not cost SISU to return to the Ricoh with the shadowy businessmen fronting £1m in cash to help that happen, based on the crowds being less than 5000 per game!
Seems to me that they would get over 5000 per game so the businessmen are risking nothing and by offering it they are suggesting SISU can't afford to do that themselves?

The questions are:
1. Has this offer been cleared with ACL and other interested parties (council etc) that should CCFC/SISU accept it we can indeed go back to the Ricoh immediately and the FL will grant their approval?

2. Why would SISU make such a U turn given their stance so far, a JR result still to be defined, no offer of ownership negotiations and furthermore would inadvertently benefit ACL's coffers and all the other businesses occupying the arena? It would usurp the stance they have made.

dongonzalos

I'd want to find out if it was some people who are constantly slagging me off trying to stitch me up by asking a few questions first before I wasted any time on it. After all they are the ones proposing to me yet ignoring my calls and then running off to slag me off.

I'd.probably have gone to town on them pr wise as well to be fair if the deal was made up or no good.

How could they stitch you up if you agree to meet them?

Nick

Administrator

This so called 'offer' is for a rent deal that will not cost SISU to return to the Ricoh with the shadowy businessmen fronting £1m in cash to help that happen, based on the crowds being less than 5000 per game!
Seems to me that they would get over 5000 per game so the businessmen are risking nothing and by offering it they are suggesting SISU can't afford to do that themselves?

The questions are:
1. Has this offer been cleared with ACL and other interested parties (council etc) that should CCFC/SISU accept it we can indeed go back to the Ricoh immediately and the FL will grant their approval?

2. Why would SISU make such a U turn given their stance so far, a JR result still to be defined, no offer of ownership negotiations and furthermore would inadvertently benefit ACL's coffers and all the other businesses occupying the arena? It would usurp the stance they have made.

The questions are:

I feel you are wasting keyboard wear :)

dongonzalos

The questions are:

Because it is better for them financially than playing Northampton whilst they build a new stadium. Which is what they maintain they are doing.
They are a business that has to do the best for its investors. Surely cutting the losses whilst building the new stadium is best for their investors?

Nick

Administrator
How could they stitch you up if you agree to meet them?

Look at how Michael runs to here and Facebook with his bitchy statements yet fails to answer if he has had calls or not.

If I tried to call the person fronting it and they ignored it (and they were proposing something to me remember) and then I see them on the internet having digs at me then I'd probably have a bit of a play with them!

dongonzalos

Look at how Michael runs to here and Facebook with his bitchy statements yet fails to answer if he has had calls or not.

If I tried to call the person fronting it and they ignored it (and they were proposing something to me remember) and then I see them on the internet having digs at me then I'd probably have a bit of a play with them!

I would send them a email naming a time and place and see if they front up.
If they do I may get a deal that suits me. If they don't I put them to bed for good their credibility destroyed.

Paxman II

People are just not getting it Nick. It is not about whether we all despise SISU and their stance and want a return to the Ricoh but this is just inconceivable that anyone would expect such offer to succeed! SISU require something concrete and substantial to return to the Ricoh that would see them enjoy the stadiums potential for helping to finance the football club and take it forward in it's own stadium and al the benefits that would bring to them and lets be honest every other party involved surely?

dongonzalos

People are just not getting it Nick. It is not about whether we all despise SISU and their stance and want a return to the Ricoh but this is just inconceivable that anyone would expect such offer to succeed! SISU require something concrete and substantial to return to the Ricoh that would see them enjoy the stadiums potential for helping to finance the football club and take it forward in it's own stadium and al the benefits that would bring to them and lets be honest every other party involved surely?

I take it you do not believe they are building a new stadium?

Nick

Administrator
I would send them a email naming a time and place and see if they front up.
If they do I may get a deal that suits me. If they don't I put them to bed for good their credibility destroyed.

I wouldn't even waste my time, I'd have told Michael to piss off as he clearly knows nothing about the deal and to just let me deal with the people in the know.

Paxman II

Because it is better for them financially than playing Northampton whilst they build a new stadium. Which is what they maintain they are doing.
They are a business that has to do the best for its investors. Surely cutting the losses whilst building the new stadium is best for their investors?

they are making a stance for the betterment of what should be ahead in the future and have clearly stated they will finance the Northampton scenario for up the 5 years (proven to the FL) until they get what they consider reasonable. Not short term return will change that and though I hate them for it, it is the right decision for them at this time. You must try seeing this as a long term goal/issue not a short term solution that brings no security of tenure or negotiation on ownership of said Arena.

Paxman II

As for a new stadium, I have mixed thoughts but it makes no difference. The Ricoh is there and obviously the football club would prefer to be there but a deal to do that must be sought by hook or (as in this case almost) by crook!

Nick

Administrator

So I would go directly to ACL if that is what I wanted to do, I wouldn't need a middle man who is the middle man for somebody else. How would shit get sorted while I was there as they wouldn't even answer the phone to me?

dongonzalos

So I would go directly to ACL if that is what I wanted to do, I wouldn't need a middle man who is the middle man for somebody else. How would shit get sorted while I was there as they wouldn't even answer the phone to me?

Agree SISU if they are building a new stadium SISU should put their shareholders first, then their business, then their football club and finally their customers. Approach ACL and ask for a 5 year rent deal slightly better than the current cost of playing at Northampton.

This thread is rather like the ancient debate about how many angels can sit on the head of a needle.
ie wasting time debating topics of no practical value, or questions whose answers hold no intellectual consequence.

Best to let those who might get us back to the Ricoh just get on with it.

Samo

they are making a stance for the betterment of what should be ahead in the future and have clearly stated they will finance the Northampton scenario for up the 5 years (proven to the FL) until they get what they consider reasonable. Not short term return will change that and though I hate them for it, it is the right decision for them at this time. You must try seeing this as a long term goal/issue not a short term solution that brings no security of tenure or negotiation on ownership of said Arena.

Do you believe that?

Nick

Administrator
Agree SISU if they are building a new stadium SISU should put their shareholders first, then their business, then their football club and finally their customers. Approach ACL and ask for a 5 year rent deal slightly better than the current cost of playing at Northampton.

So why would I waste my time meeting them if they couldn't even answer simple questions and waste my time? Then they run back to Facebook to stir up hatred against me? Hardly acting like people wanting to do a business deal is it?

Samo

This thread is rather like the ancient debate about how many angels can sit on the head of a needle.
ie wasting time debating topics of no practical value, or questions whose answers hold no intellectual consequence.

Best to let those who might get us back to the Ricoh just get on with it.

I think you may have missed the point of a forum... show me a thread that has practical value or intellectual consequence.

Godiva

I think you may have missed the point of a forum... show me a thread that has practical value or intellectual consequence.

or even practical consequences or intellectual value.

ccfcway

I wouldn't even waste my time, I'd have told Michael to piss off as he clearly knows nothing about the deal and to just let me deal with the people in the know.

isn't this really what we should be doing with TF and ML at fans forums etc, as surely its only JS in the know ?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
First off I cant fault KCIC for at least trying something.

Question

It has never made short term financial sense for the Club to stay at Sixfields, but the move has never been about the needs of the club. So by offering the club a short rent way back to the Ricoh (that was available to SISU all along if they wanted to ask) how does that change what SISU are trying to do or need?

It is not about the club, it never has been, CCFC is a means to an end....... that end is a capital return for SISU investors

Last edited:

dongonzalos

So why would I waste my time meeting them if they couldn't even answer simple questions and waste my time? Then they run back to Facebook to stir up hatred against me? Hardly acting like people wanting to do a business deal is it?

You said you were going to discuss. Which should suggest you are interested. If so meet them and it maybe beneficial.
It you think it is bull arrange to meet them and show them up for what they are.

Puts it to bed once and for all.

One reason you may not want to, is because if it is a good offer that saves you money. That ACL have agreed to. Then why wouldn't you take it. Unless you don't intend to build a new stadium......

Users who are viewing this thread