Time to go Robins (1 Viewer)

PVA

I stand by everything I say. Robins - thanks for the memories, but it’s time to pass the baton on to Steve Brucie

giphy.gif

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

It's not, but you could be forgiven for thinking it has a very Grendel-esque vibe. Very 'listen, here me out/taxi for Robins' vibes and the way he's doubled down on the statement and refused to accept he was wrong despite looking silly is straight out of Grendel's '101 Tips For Success'

Reppz

And who exactly comes in and takes us to a level where we beat Bournemouth away? We don’t have the quality they have, you can’t blame Robins for that. But you can clearly see the players are prepared to run through a fucking brick wall for him. For you to call for him to go, and continue to run with it even after we’ve pulled a miraculous result out of our arses shows what a complete and utter fucking buffoon you are.

Seriously go give your head a wobble mate. What are you expecting from a team away from home, with injury problems, and the 23rd highest budget in the league; Against a side with 1st/2nd biggest budget who are at home? Lerma cost them £30mil. Our whole squad cost what? £4mil tops. WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING EXPECTING.

PRICK.
I would like a manager and a team who don’t go out and accept defeat from the 1st minute. It was damage limitation from the start yesterday.

No one here can tell me we’d have got a result if not for the red card. A fluke draw masked pathetic tactics.

PVA

I would like a manager and a team who don’t go out and accept defeat from the 1st minute. It was damage limitation from the start yesterday.

No one here can tell me we’d have got a result if not for the red card. A fluke draw masked pathetic tactics.

giphy.gif

kg82

Seriously, stop!

Flying Fokker

Dear oh dear. And now Steve Bruce is our potential saviour. He hasn’t got a clue. Big spending = poor results for him. Must be a reason for it?

Otis

Seems to be a big influx of wum accounts on this forum recently. It's becoming pretty tiresome.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
Can't say I have ever got my head round it.

"I'm going to post something on a football forum and pretend I mean it, hee, hee, hee, but I don't really mean it at all, ha, ha, ha and it's just to wind people up, hee, hee, hee."

🤷

Warthog

Seems to be a big influx of wum accounts on this forum recently. It's becoming pretty tiresome.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Another one who gets no likes and what a shock they’re not from Cov. Go watch Winchester play or something mate. Maybe carry James Vince’s whites for him or something

blunted

No wish to pile onto the chap, but my personal opinion is that Robins has created a team that is far, far more than the sum of its parts, and punches well above its weight. What more could we ask of a manager, free beer?
Now I do like the free beer idea.

robbiethemole

Tactically inept. Persisting with the same players and formation despite it not working for the last 5/6 games. Only time we’ve looked half-decent was vs Bristol City 2nd half when he was forced into 4 at the back with Kane. Has he tried it since?

Perfect opportunity today, with very little pressure on us and only 2 fit centre-backs, to go for it and take the game to them - 4 at the back, 2 up top. What does he do? Plays Dabo out of position and Godden (the slowest player in the league) up front by himself. Bravo.

He’s taken us as far as he can.
From sunny St Lucia, shut up you fucking twat

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Second season in this league. Should finish top half. One of the lowest budgets in the division.
No reason not to give Robins another couple of seasons.

SkyblueTexan

If Hyam wasn’t 100% I can understand it but it shows how precarious the depth is
i think Hyam did fine in 45 minutes when he came on and prevented a 3rd goal with a goal-line clearance. Dabo is and never will be a CB. Just because MR doesn't know how to use Kane, Dabo and Maatsen together he persists in playing Dabo as CB which makes no sense. Also using Hamer when he cannot even last a half is another decision that is frustrating. Kelly should have started. It takes an enormous amount of effort to comeback from being behind in matches and we seem to always dig a hole for ourselves. I just don't get it why we cannot play on the front foot from the get go. O'Hare is running on fumes and Gyo's goals have dried up .We urgently need reinforcements in Jan as we are slipping down the form table fast and will soon be out of the playoff positions.

Brighton Sky Blue

i think Hyam did fine in 45 minutes when he came on and prevented a 3rd goal with a goal-line clearance. Dabo is and never will be a CB. Just because MR doesn't know how to use Kane, Dabo and Maatsen together he persists in playing Dabo as CB which makes no sense. Also using Hamer when he cannot even last a half is another decision that is frustrating. Kelly should have started. It takes an enormous amount of effort to comeback from being behind in matches and we seem to always dig a hole for ourselves. I just don't get it why we cannot play on the front foot from the get go. O'Hare is running on fumes and Gyo's goals have dried up .We urgently need reinforcements in Jan as we are slipping down the form table fast and will soon be out of the playoff positions.

If Robins has really just said that Dabo was put there on merit ahead of Hyam I don’t know what to say. Not as though it’s the main reason behind the performance but it doesn’t help.

SkyblueTexan

If Robins has really just said that Dabo was put there on merit ahead of Hyam I don’t know what to say. Not as though it’s the main reason behind the performance but it doesn’t help.
I agree. The merit argument is not valid if you play your favourites not matter how their performance of late has been. That can be bad for team chemistry/morale. I admit we don't have the luxury in terms of depth that other teams have, but don't need to compound the problem by playing players in roles they are clearly not suited for.

Moff

Get this fraud out of my club. This is our best chance in an awful league and he is going to blow it.

Seriously youd be better off posting on Facebook where all the other attention seekers are, you will fit in well with the other posters who drop a Robins out every week for bants.

Users who are viewing this thread