Time to go Robins (1 Viewer)

Irish Sky Blue

Of course it does. Robins didn’t change anything immediately after the red card. First sub was after we had got 1 goal back. Bournemouth just sat back and invited pressure. 11v11 and you think we get a point there with the set up?
Bournemouth just sat back? Taxi for Parker!

There are some real eejits on here!

kg82

Bloody hell, some opinions absolutely blow my mind. And the argument about the red card is laughable! Result doesn’t count because they had 10 men 😂 red cards exist, that was as blatant a red card you’ll see and it went for us. Go annoy your mum pal, isn’t that what teenagers normally do

clint van damme

Tactically inept. Persisting with the same players and formation despite it not working for the last 5/6 games. Only time we’ve looked half-decent was vs Bristol City 2nd half when he was forced into 4 at the back with Kane. Has he tried it since?

Perfect opportunity today, with very little pressure on us and only 2 fit centre-backs, to go for it and take the game to them - 4 at the back, 2 up top. What does he do? Plays Dabo out of position and Godden (the slowest player in the league) up front by himself. Bravo.

He’s taken us as far as he can.

seen the thread title and thought it was a bump of an old thread. Posted today FFS!
May as well delete this account and create a new one mate because this thread will forever be used against you, and rightly so, clown!

SkyblueTexan

Feels like a win. Outplayed by top for most the game…go 2 down and still snatch draw.
BRILLIANT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I figured it out. When we wear our white 3rd kit, we always go 2-0 down and comeback 2-2.

Flying Fokker

Tactically inept. Persisting with the same players and formation despite it not working for the last 5/6 games. Only time we’ve looked half-decent was vs Bristol City 2nd half when he was forced into 4 at the back with Kane. Has he tried it since?

Perfect opportunity today, with very little pressure on us and only 2 fit centre-backs, to go for it and take the game to them - 4 at the back, 2 up top. What does he do? Plays Dabo out of position and Godden (the slowest player in the league) up front by himself. Bravo.

Chuckle.... And the likes came in for Reppz. I love this forum. I bow to your views on Robbins tactics as you know far about football them me. (Not taking the piss, I mean it..The only thing I have is blind hope and faith that our team wins).

The way the team has gone off the boil is a conundrum. Something needs to change as we are on the cusp of something special with this team.

Last edited:

Hobo

You are talking shit.

Dazmataz

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I assume that you write jokes for a living.

the rumpo kid

Oh dear

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

What a ridiculous post. Nick should fine you for littering on his forum.

Stick to FIFA mate.

Reactions: TTG

Reppz

Yeah I created this account knowing this day would come so I could WUM. My work is done. I stand by everything I say. Robins - thanks for the memories, but it’s time to pass the baton on to Steve Brucie

Ian1779

Yeah I created this account knowing this day would come so I could WUM. My work is done. I stand by everything I say. Robins - thanks for the memories, but it’s time to pass the baton on to Steve Brucie
C57FC65D-475A-48D4-8184-AE05F6A622A4.gif

stay_up_skyblues

giphy.gif

hinckley cov

I think a lot of us having stupid thoughts when we concede a goal from time to time, it’s just our love for the club and wanting to win so badly, but we don’t put them on the forum to look stupid later.

Perryccfc

Of course it does. Robins didn’t change anything immediately after the red card. First sub was after we had got 1 goal back. Bournemouth just sat back and invited pressure. 11v11 and you think we get a point there with the set up?

And who exactly comes in and takes us to a level where we beat Bournemouth away? We don’t have the quality they have, you can’t blame Robins for that. But you can clearly see the players are prepared to run through a fucking brick wall for him. For you to call for him to go, and continue to run with it even after we’ve pulled a miraculous result out of our arses shows what a complete and utter fucking buffoon you are.

Seriously go give your head a wobble mate. What are you expecting from a team away from home, with injury problems, and the 23rd highest budget in the league; Against a side with 1st/2nd biggest budget who are at home? Lerma cost them £30mil. Our whole squad cost what? £4mil tops. WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING EXPECTING.

PRICK.

ccfc92

Jesus christ, this backfired.

Users who are viewing this thread