Time to Get Behind the Team (1 Viewer)

mark82

Time to stop all the bickering about Thorn in/out and get behind the team for tomorrows game. I'm fairly confident we can win this one comfortably (although I thought that against Forest). If we win we can be out the relegation zone by Saturday evening, even if only temporarily.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Yes we should get behind the team. Also the team needs to give back to the fans after last Saturday.

Not confident at all about tomorrow - Barnsley are having a reasonable season and will not be easy to beat. We should not go into this thinking 3 points are guaranteed

CovLis86

Glad to see Barnsley have a couple of injuries, and realistically, whatever is happening, we are pi$$ poor away. So can onyl hope we will put in a better performance than last week, which was truly dire.

Otis

I'm not too confident either.

City not good historically (recent history at least) in these must win games (Forest last week, Charlton last game of the season a few years back, Sheff Utd that time under Coleman that could have boosted our play-off chances etc.)

Anyone who thinks we will just turn up and win comfortably may well be in for a shock.

Brighton Sky Blue

Even in these dark times, the prospect of us not beating Barnsley at home is unthinkable. There's just something about this fixture which shouts out '3 points'-I remember us beating them 3-1 last year and Mark Robins saying 'This club must be cursed away at Coventry'; quite a phenomenal record we have against them.

covcity4life

even jordan clarke scored against them lol

ive warned about home game pressure becaus eof our poor away form,i fear tommrow our season goe sinto freefall

but i still hope for victory and renewed hope!

@richh87

I'm not too confident either.

City not good historically (recent history at least) in these must win games (Forest last week, Charlton last game of the season a few years back, Sheff Utd that time under Coleman that could have boosted our play-off chances etc.)

Anyone who thinks we will just turn up and win comfortably may well be in for a shock.

When It comes to relegation battles we're the best team ever at must win games historically. Need to wait for the last few games though - this is too early.

Time to stop all the bickering about Thorn in/out and get behind the team for tomorrows game. I'm fairly confident we can win this one comfortably (although I thought that against Forest). If we win we can be out the relegation zone by Saturday evening, even if only temporarily.

Sorry, I haven't been 'getting behind the team' all season as I've travelled the length and breadth of the country.....:facepalm:

What more can the fans do??? It's time for the manager and players to deliver...end of!!

That's the problem most city fans will just expect us to beat barnsley an it won't be that easy. They are a decent hard working team we never troubled them at there place although you could say that at most away grounds this season

Users who are viewing this thread