time to change the team (3 Viewers)

skybluekelly98

Its time to change the team quickly imo. Allsop doesnt cut it, burge needs to start. Allsop looks like a decent keeper but has been really poor for us. Phillips and haynes have to start, we have no other options but would start them anyway. Clarke is shit, full stop. Scrap the 3-5-2 shit its boring and cleary dont work. Willis and webster at the back, as hines has caused a defensive error which has lead to a goal in every game i have seen him play for us. Coulibaly on the right. The only player we have who is willing to run forwards with the ball. O'brien on the left. Decent work rate, and no other option at the moment. Barton has been our best player in the last 2 games, despite not being able to run forwards. Next to him is fleck or thomas. I think thomas is shit, a real waste of space, but fleck just looks fat, this season. Up front is difficult. Jackson is the obvious choice, but his work rate is appaling, the lasiest player ive seen for the club after delfouneso, but can score goals. Then its a choice between miller, who cant hit a barn door with a banjo, but tries god bless him. Mcquoid is decent, but fades out, and has basically said he does not want to be here. Tudgay, who i havent seen pass the ball forwards all season, some might argue deserves a last chance. Maddison looks a healthy option, or even thomas. The teams work rate is poor. Confidence is low, and if pressley wants to keep his job, he needs to change something drastically. For him i believe it is only a matter of time. I will be singing from the stands, supporting the team(as i am every week) none the less. Pusb.

ajsccfc

That doesn't necessarily mean he's not committed while he's here, it's just that his priority is Bournemouth.

gary_ccfcforever

what a load of crap! Seb Hines is probably our best defender right now with Reda, If you are looking at someone who always fucks up its Andy Webster being done by the long ball time and time again.

As for Jackson being Lazy?? Are you watching the same game? Jackson is the only one who actually runs towards defenders to try to pressurize them. Lazy is Tudgay.

To say Jackson is the laziest player you have seen after Delfouneso is just ridiculous

skybluelee

I'd go;

Burge
Phillips, Willis, Hines, Haynes
Coulibaly, Fleck, Barton, O'Brien
Jackson, McQuiod

Reda and Nouble for Hines and McQuoid when back. Then the starting XI looks reasonably strong. We just don't have a squad good enough to cope with injuries.

Otis

To my mind that central.midfield would get totally destroyed.

I'd like to see us maybe go for a 4-5-1. Strengthen the midfield.

Burge

Phillips Willis Hines Haynes

O'Brien, Fleck, Finch, Maddison and then either Coulibaly or Thomas

Jackson

ajsccfc

I'd go;

Burge
Phillips, Willis, Hines, Haynes
Coulibaly, Fleck, Barton, O'Brien
Jackson, McQuiod

Reda and Nouble for Hines and McQuoid when back. Then the starting XI looks reasonably strong. We just don't have a squad good enough to cope with injuries.

I'd go with that too. I'd be tempted to maybe go with Miller over McQuoid based on him being ours and he's looked bright when I've seen him, but that may not be representative of how he's played overall.

stupot07

.....................Burge
Clarke Webster Hines Haynes
.............Thomas finch
Coulibaly Maddison o'brien
..................Mcqoid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Otis

.....................Burge
Clarke Webster Hines Haynes
.............Thomas finch
Coulibaly Maddison o'brien
..................Mcqoid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)
Yep. Looks so much stronger that doesn't it.

Otis

Went for functionality over style, still not ideal mind.

Yes, not at all.

And it's rather scary that I can't conjure up anything better.

johnwillomagic

It all depends on if Nouble and Reda are fit for Saturday imo......For this game I would put five in middle of park to be honest.

Side
Allsopp
Haynes lwb
Phillips RWB
Willis CB
Webster CB
Reda CB
Barton CM
O'Brien cm
Thomas cm
Mcquoid CF
Nouble CF

Subs: Burge, Clarke, Hines, Fleck, Maddison, Miller, Jackson

covcity4life

==============burge==============
phillips==willis======hines=======haynes
==========barton================
======thomas=====fleck===========
coubilaly===================obrien=
==========jackson===============

SkyBlue_Bear83

Does anyone think Daniels deserves a chance? Maybe not the best midfielder but can break forward and maybe pop in a few goals from midfield?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Went for functionality over style, still not ideal mind.

Thomas and Finch are both strong, athletic lads and over 6 foot, just need to impose themselves and have self belief.

robbiethemole

what I find weird is that most Prem teams go with 4 at the back, yet our saviour,whose disciples are more gifted than some Prem players, chooses the 3/5/2 approach. WHY????

SkyBlue_Bear83

what I find weird is that most Prem teams go with 4 at the back, yet our saviour,whose disciples are more gifted than some Prem players, chooses the 3/5/2 approach. WHY????

Isn't it obvious, premier league players don't have the ability or intelligence to play 3-5-2. Our players do...

Gazolba

I'll go with a 7-0-3 formation. Seven permanent defenders with maybe 2 who occasionally foray into midfield. Three permanent strikers. The defenders just hoof the ball forwards at every opportunity. They wont be able to commit too many men forwards since if they lose possesion, the ball will immediately go over the top to our strikers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread