Time for the council to sell the Ricoh or start a football club! (1 Viewer)

OyJimmy

I'm gutted at my own lack of engagement with CCFC. I should be over the moon about tonight's result but can't get excited about it as i haven't seen our lads play since they went to sixfields.

So now I just want a lie dram under this. Either sell the Ricoh or start a football club. If I have to watch a coventry side start at the bottom I will. But don't leave this proud city without a football team to watch. Do something, sell the Ricoh or start a new club!

skybluetony176

time for joy diversion to make an offer or at least reply to Ann Lucas so dialogue can begin on a deal, whether that be purchase price or rent price.

I'm gutted at my own lack of engagement with CCFC. I should be over the moon about tonight's result but can't get excited about it as i haven't seen our lads play since they went to sixfields.

So now I just want a lie dram under this. Either sell the Ricoh or start a football club. If I have to watch a coventry side start at the bottom I will. But don't leave this proud city without a football team to watch. Do something, sell the Ricoh or start a new club!

I said the other day that I do not want SISU or JS to own the RICOH. I still do not and don't think they ever will. If they could afford it, they would buy it. But the JS / SISU stance is effectively preventing progress to a resolution. CCC & ACL should however make a statement on what rental proposals they would accept and that includes a share of other revenues. They should offer a rental agreement to SISU now. The response will be very telling.
And before the 'Club must own the stadium brigade start' remember most clubs do not own their stadiums and Otium / SISU have confirmed that CCFC will not own the stadium even if SISU buy it.
The key thing is get CCFC back in Coventry now. Let the dust and animosity die down, let relationships get better, then see where we are.

stupot07

Ffs not another "lets stats a new club" thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse and spelling or grammar errors :)

Tank Top

"And long past time, for SiSu to make some sort of an offer, don't you think" Jimmy...

Users who are viewing this thread