Time For Cody & Platt (2 Viewers)

ccfcway

When they are both fit, we need to give these guys a run.

They are obviously going to be our 1st choice pairing in League One next season, so lets at least get them used to each other now.

Juke was always going when we went down, as it Clingan, Craine and Keogh

I expect I'll be hounded out for this, but I still believe McDonald's got it in him if he can just get his sharpness back. He can get himself in the right positions, he's just a bit rusty. What we're seeing now is combination of a lack of match fitness and not scoring resulting in what is now also a lack of confidence.

He may not have the first touch and class (on the pitch) of MK but as MK showed having a good pre-season is very important.

I expect I'll be hounded out for this, but I still believe McDonald's got it in him if he can just get his sharpness back. He can get himself in the right positions, he's just a bit rusty. What we're seeing now is combination of a lack of match fitness and not scoring resulting in what is now also a lack of confidence.

He may not have the first touch and class (on the pitch) of MK but as MK showed having a good pre-season is very important.

I concur, I believe in McDonald and Eastwood. With a decent Coach and Fitness Coach, we could have one of the best strike force' in the division. These two both smashed in goals for fun until they arrived at CCFC.

Grendel

Eastwood averaged a goal every 8 games at wolves that's why they got rid.

ccfcway

Eastwood will be gone in the summer, either too fat or too expensive.

It will be Cody, Platt, R'OD and Jeffers

Might set up a book on the 1st time in pre season the cov manager (whoever it will be at the time) says "R O'Donovan is proven at this level"

Bloodnut1964

I concur, I believe in McDonald and Eastwood. With a decent Coach and Fitness Coach, we could have one of the best strike force' in the division. These two both smashed in goals for fun until they arrived at CCFC.

I also think Cody could be the answer when he is fit, I am annoyed with Eastwood thou, I rate him and think he could of offered a lot to the club.
Next season Cody will smash the goals in for City when he's had a good pre-season and a lot fitter.
I think it will be a minor miracle if we stay in The Championship this season but I am a big believer in the saying "sometimes you need to take 2 steps backwards to go 3 forward"

No matter where we end up after this mad roller coaster ride I will still support City till I die!

PUSB!

lordsummerisle

Might set up a book on the 1st time in pre season the cov manager (whoever it will be at the time) says "R O'Donovan is proven at this level"

Probably be said as many as times as people on here have said "Eastwood is proven at this level".

At least evidence that R'O D is proven at L1, as there is for Eastwood, but not Championship level.

Nonleagueherewecome

oh well

wrong on that one,

its gonna be cody and jeffers

Yeah, and when we sell Cody, are you gonna bump this thread again?

Users who are viewing this thread