Time for a crazy conspiracy theory (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

If it is true that a deal is about to be done.......

Ken Grant of behalf of Hoffman and Joe Elliot, finds Chinese investors who want the whole stadium and the football club. They offer to nearly clear SISU's loans and SISU go away.

They are shocked when SISU refuse and play hard ball SISU still hold aspirations to make money and don't want to walk away just breaking even or with some loses.

They are also quite shocked that the council are also playing quite hard ball and want someone to take the football club but not the stadium or part of the stadium.

A waiting game ensues and the club are relegated (intentionally or not is up for debate)

Behind the scenes SISU tell Grant they will not sell the club and they will use the club as leverage to get part of the stadium it is the only tool they have to get their hands on the stadium but they need investors when they manage to get an talks going.

They begin their assault on ACL and the council using their two weapons holding back the rent and threatening the future of the club.

People like Richard Keys promote the club is doomed message which piles on more pressure.

Council start to talk, ACL have enough of it all and want to make a profit and get out.

Grant, Elliot and Hoffman realise the only way to do a deal at all is for the Chinese to become SISU's investors.

Deal gets done Chinese own club, whilst Chinese, SISU and Council own Ricoh.

Factors pointing towards crazy conspiracy

Rumours deal is now nearly done
SISU who apparently have not got a pot to piss in suddenly have got at least 6.5 million from nowhere
Apparently the Chinese were the only other people in the frame
Grant used to share offices with SISU
Hoffman says he has not gone away
Counciller Mutton keeps saying he is exploring all avenues including other investors
SISU have said they are getting other investors to do it
SISU have not submitted the books as it will either be them and the Chinese submitting them or just the Chinese
TF has spoken fondly about GH trying to find investors

If my crazy conspiracy is right you 2500 will enjoy your season tickets.

Think I maybe quite far from the truth though.

Otis

I did suggest pretty much the same earlier in the week.

What if Sisu's money to buy the arena has come from Hoffman's investors. :whistle:

Sisu always talked of co-investment rather than takeover. A deal could be done for later in terms of a takeover and Sisu leaving the club.

dongonzalos

I did suggest pretty much the same earlier in the week.

What if Sisu's money to buy the arena has come from Hoffman's investors. :whistle:

Sisu always talked of co-investment rather than takeover. A deal could be done for later in terms of a takeover and Sisu leaving the club.

If we are genuinely stuck with SISU I really do hope it is on these terms. Sorry did not realise you had already put this forward please accept this random image of a cat by means of an apology

images

dongonzalos

Ken Grant of behalf of Hoffman and Joe Elliot, finds Chinese investors who want the whole stadium and the football club. They offer to nearly clear SISU's loans and SISU go away.

They are shocked when SISU refuse and play hard ball SISU still hold aspirations to make money and don't want to walk away just breaking even or with some loses.

They are also quite shocked that the council are also playing quite hard ball and want someone to take the football club but not the stadium or part of the stadium.

A waiting game ensues and the club are relegated (intentionally or not is up for debate)

Behind the scenes SISU tell Grant they will not sell the club and they will use the club as leverage to get part of the stadium it is the only tool they have to get their hands on the stadium but they need investors when they manage to get an talks going.

They begin their assault on ACL and the council using their two weapons holding back the rent and threatening the future of the club.

People like Richard Keys promote the club is doomed message which piles on more pressure.

Council start to talk, ACL have enough of it all and want to make a profit and get out.

Grant, Elliot and Hoffman realise the only way to do a deal at all is for the Chinese to become SISU's investors.

SISU who apparently have not got a pot to piss in suddenly have got at least 6.5 million from nowhere
Counciller Mutton keeps saying he is exploring all avenues including other investors
SISU have not submitted the books as it will either be them and the Chinese submitting them or just the Chinese

Also Jo Elliot's bizzare return as life president that he was not aware of

theprince

One thing for certain SISU aren't going to up sticks and drift away and maybe a lot of what you have put has substance. Joy Seppella getting personally involved could be a key. She wouldn't of had a clue how Clouting and Dulieu were doing things and the last thing she would think of on a Saturday night is looking up citys result. A deal like you say, compromise call it what you will maybe happening. What i find odd though is the negative talk surrounding the team and squad etc,from Tim Fisher our INTERIM c.e.o

Otis

Yep.

If all this was happening then why oh why didn't he just keep his mouth shut.

If this is all happening then what he said is bollocks.

Grendel

Also Jo Elliot's bizzare return as life president that he was not aware of

Elliot will go to the side that offers him a seat in the directors box.

BackRoomRummermill

What have you heard?

Astute

Maybe the chinese have bought SISU :thinking about:

Grendel

More like time for another long boring thread by dongonzalas.

dongonzalos

The games over. Time to move on and buy your ticket for next season.

I have said it before I have to work the odd Saturday so season ticket is never real a feesible option for me.
However if it was a certainly would have and still would wait to the last minute of the early bird to get an idea about what is going on.

Do you believe gaunty then?

Grendel

The closest Coventry will get to a Chinese investment will be the Wing Wah giving Andy Thorn free Chinese food for life.

They'd be bankrupt after a week.

Nonleagueherewecome

And the mysterious claims to "read between the lines" of the CT article the other day. We'll be needing a ruddy big magnifying glass..

Otis

I have said it before I have to work the odd Saturday so season ticket is never real a feesible option for me.
However if it was a certainly would have and still would wait to the last minute of the early bird to get an idea about what is going on.

Do you believe gaunty then?

Funnily enough, City play the odd Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread