Time fir Fisher to face up to facts (1 Viewer)

This is a post specially for Mr Fisher.

Today our wonderful young players cancelled out the -10 that both you and ACL brought about.

Today we experienced the lowest gate in recent history, that is of your doing.

Today has demonstrated that despite your deluded view that fans will flock back after 3 games, is a very flawed theory.

Tomorrow you could start the process that would heal the wounds you have inflicted upon the many loyal fans of CCFC.

Tomorrow you could begin the process of reconciliation by starting, with good faith, the negotiations to return to the RICOH

Tomorrow you could start the transformation that might ultimately reverse the huge negativity felt towards SISU

Tomorrow you could start the process of bringing CCFC back to greatness

Tomorrow, you could transform the world of CCFC.

The question is, do you have the wisdom, do you have the feeling and respect for the fans to act in a statesman like manner.

I and thousands of others pray that you can.

Last edited:

lifelongcityfan

Otherwise timmy you can carry on losing 8000 fans a game @ 20 pd a time, equates to 160k a match. Over the season this is at least 3.2m !!! enough to pay the old rent twice over!!
Timmy stated its all bout Revenues, clearly it is not. Who would ever believe TF

Stand firm lads, some great away days coming up, and sheef utd on Sky, sounds like a good one for a mass protest.

Gray

Just remember its breaking his heart just as much as its breaking our heart

play_in_skyblue_stripes

This is a post specially for Mr Fisher.

Today our wonderful young players cancelled out the -10 that both you and ACL brought about.

Today we experienced the lowest gate in recent history, that is of your doing.

Today has demonstrated that despite your deluded view that fans will flock back after 3 games, is a very flawed theory.

Tomorrow you could start the process that would heal the wounds you have inflicted upon the many loyal fans of CCFC.

Tomorrow you could begin the process of reconciliation by starting, with good faith, the negotiations to return to the RICOH

Tomorrow you could start the transformation that might ultimately reverse the huge negativity felt towards SISU

Tomorrow you could start the process of bringing CCFC back to greatness

Tomorrow, you could transform the world of CCFC.

The question is, do you have the wisdom, do you have the feeling and respect for the fans to act in a statesman like manner.

I and thousands of others pray that you can.

Great post CSB.
Was today's "SISU Northampton" attendance lower than any attendance Coventry City had in their history or just Coventry City's recent history?

ecky

Exactly. I don't know why people focus on Fisher; it's Seppalla that needs the abuse. Unfortunately she seems to be pure evil and would revel in it.

Not if sky see banners at six fields v sheffield utd on the hill with her name on them and all her business associates see it?.....

oldfiver

So why not put the same questions to the Council / ACL ?

Or ask the voice of the Council aka Coventry Telegraph to "leak" them for you

All just to even out the bias of course!!

Astute

Because most of us know who is to blame for us to be in Northampton and have not swallowed the bullshit like some others have.

swisstony

I think what has pissed most fans off ,is the lack of information from sisu.
If they believe they are right and justified in moving us to northampton why dont they communicate with the fans ?
No plans for new ground,no kit ,no sponsor .......nothing
They will never gain fans trust until they do this.
Stop treating us like shit Timmy and joy ,we aren't going away..............or home!!

That's a fair question oldfiver. I do accept that CCC & ACL have key role to play in the resolution of this sad issue. At the end of the day though it is SISU that own the Club not ACL or the Council. On that basis alone, it has to be the CEO of the Club that initiates the conversation. I think you detect an anti SISU bias in my post, that would be a fair assessment. BUT..... I am prepared to accept the SISU have gained a better understanding of how to run a club like CCFC and will in future be better custodians of my home town club. The question many will ask is 'am I being naïve to think the SISU can change?' I may well be, but we will all have to shift our mind-sets if we are to move forward out of this mess. CCC & ACL have stated they will talk, Fishers when on CWR stated he would not. My post was to encourage that he does.

georgehudson

from all of this, whilst ACL / CCC must shoulder some blame, maybe 10-15%,
imho,
my overiding feeling is that with Fisher,
we are having to deal with a devious, selfish, subserviant (to JS), conniving, & disingenuous person,
this is neither good for business,
or indeed for the future of Coventry City,
therefore,
EXIT STAGE LEFT TF

bigfatronssba

Great post CSB.
Was today's "SISU Northampton" attendance lower than any attendance Coventry City had in their history or just Coventry City's recent history?

Lowest ever league attendance.

Sky Blue Harry H

Time for Tim Fisher to face up to facts:

head-in-sand.jpg

Never, never, never...............
:eek:

kmj5000

Tomorrow Tim, perhaps you will see sense, swallow your pride, admit that you were wrong. For once, think of the fans, the players and the manager, earn respect, and go and talk to ACL -- but I suspect you are not man enough?

Tonylinc

Tomorrow Tim, perhaps you will see sense, swallow your pride, admit that you were wrong. For once, think of the fans, the players and the manager, earn respect, and go and talk to ACL -- but I suspect you are not man enough?
Nail on the head mate. No, he is not man enough.

Sky Blue Harry H

And it's going to get worse - wait till the winter night games!

Yep

This is the warm weather and we're playing well. If we hit a bad run over the winter months and it's midweek against no-one united who'll only bring 150 or so, - it'll be even worse :blue:

Tonylinc

Makes you wonder how the hell are they selling this disaster to their investors or is it just TF and JS putting the money in in the hope of a killing?

skybluelee

Yep

This is the warm weather and we're playing well. If we hit a bad run over the winter months and it's midweek against no-one united who'll only bring 150 or so, - it'll be even worse :blue:

Without any doubt there will be a sub-1,000 crowd this season. Weymouth in the Southern League will beat that on a handful of occassions this season. Its all so sad and unnecessary.

The FL should feel utterly ashamed.

Moff

Without any doubt there will be a sub-1,000 crowd this season. Weymouth in the Southern League will beat that on a handful of occassions this season. Its all so sad and unnecessary.

The FL should feel utterly ashamed.

Yep they should be ashamed, but that's it, they don't give a sweet FA, and whilst they are sitting in the gentleman's club tonight sipping a fine brandy and puffing on a Havana, their thoughts will be not to a club like ours, but those in the top echelons, where these FA members noses can be stuck in the trough of money and top hospitality. They care little nothing for the lower leagues.

Hobo

Fisher face facts, I doubt he knows what a fact is.
The Football League: Real Fans Real Football
Since when has Coventry been associated with "Sent to Northampton"?

Users who are viewing this thread