Tim Fisher (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueRuffian

Not heard anything from that delightful chap for a while, must be the most elusive Chairman in football.
Calm before the storm perhaps?

Astute

Busy getting 35m together for the Wasps bond issue thinking it would give him the arena for nothing :D

Ian1779

Maybe he's been told if he wants a new stadium he has to build it himself.... he's currently rustling around looking for stuff.

He's got 4 bricks, a stick and some tarpaulin so far.

Sbarcher

Busy working on the small print for TM's new 3 year contract.

bradwellskyblues

the only positive on monday morning if the unthinkable happens is that he and his hapless mate waggott will surely be forced to resign

Astute

the only positive on monday morning if the unthinkable happens is that he and his hapless mate waggott will surely be forced to resign

I wouldn't be so sure. Fisher has the job of making everyone think that a new stadium is being built. I would guess that he will be with us until he is no longer needed for the new ground rubbish. Waggott has the job of balancing the books it seems. And it also seems that we have been self sufficient for the last 2 years or so. So Joy could think he is doing a good job.

skyblueinBaku

I doubt they will resign. They will probably consider that relegation is another step along the road to the destruction of the club - a destination thet they seem to be aiming for.

bradwellskyblues

i like to think that they both have some dignity left and even they would consider 2 relegations under their watch unacceptable and would surely both resign

Moff

He is probably sitting at the Draycote Hotel or whichever hotel he 'allegedly' sometimes stays at doing fuck all as normal, apart from draining the mini bar and racking up the restuarant bill, draining the club of cash the complete useless turd that he is.

I cannott believe any competent owner (and I say that with sarcasm towards our owners) could employ such a complete helmet to run a club, and keep him in gainful employment as he f*cks up again and again and again.

Astute

He is probably sitting at the Draycote Hotel or whichever hotel he 'allegedly' sometimes stays at doing fuck all as normal, apart from draining the mini bar and racking up the restuarant bill, draining the club of cash the complete useless turd that he is.

I cannott believe any competent owner (and I say that with sarcasm towards our owners) could employ such a complete helmet to run a club, and keep him in gainful employment as he f*cks up again and again and again.

I agree with this. But Joy admitted she knows nothing about football. She only knows hardball. I'm not saying that Fisher and Waggott have done any good for us. But if they have been following orders they have done their jobs right.

Terry Gibson's perm

He knows where the bodies are buried and where the golden share is hidden:whistle: but having said that his finger prints are all over the shovel.

Senior Vick from Alicante

Fisher is one of two things when City are concerned he is either an investor as Wingy has pointed out and is going to loose a chunk of the family silver invested in the club, or he is the Sisu patsy that is being paid that much money to take the crap that its too good to walk away from as he cant get a proper job in the banking world from whence he came. No one should be investing their hard earned money in season tickets next year until their is a credible plan for the club going forward, we all need to see Fisher gone at least and someone bought in who can show investment in the whole football side of the business. We will play our part if the owners play theirs and at the moment its all take with this idiot.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

ho ho, rich coming from you, our very ambassador for fighting amongst our own fans.

So a few words between fans becomes a fight? What has this club done to deserve idiot fans like you? More importantly what did I do in a previous life that was so bad that I became a fan of a club which has idiot fans like you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ashdown

From my 'source' and that's a guy who has had a few meetings with both Waggot and Fisher he does very little at the club at all. He is nothing more than a figurehead and his only mandate is to continue the smoke and mirrors blag over stadium La La Land. Draycote hotel eh ? I play golf down there, I might introduce him to my 7 iron sometime !

SkyBlueRuffian

The reason I asked the original question is I was told that big changes are planned this summer at the club.

My source I hear you say.......someone I know who works for the Council and I don't mean a bin-man.

Covstu

You Just cannot help to think that something big is about to kick off but they are waiting to see what the outcome of next sunday will be. Something is going on for sure and it aint gonna be good!!

Ian1779

If it involves the council the only thing it could relate to is a new ground isn't it? Why would the council be involved in anything else?

If the council are anywhere near it I can't imagine it will be good. Unless it's another council than CCC

AndreasB

So a few words between fans becomes a fight? What has this club done to deserve idiot fans like you? More importantly what did I do in a previous life that was so bad that I became a fan of a club which has idiot fans like you?

Unlike you I have never blown a whistle to put my own team off or picked a fight with my own fans (then bragged about it) That seems pretty idiotic to me. Perhaps you were a mollusc in a previous life.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Unlike you I have never blown a whistle to put my own team off or picked a fight with my own fans (then bragged about it) That seems pretty idiotic to me. Perhaps you were a mollusc in a previous life.

Have never picked a fight with anyone so show me the link. Oh by the way how's the protest going?

Astute

If it involves the council the only thing it could relate to is a new ground isn't it? Why would the council be involved in anything else?

Another JR?

In all probabilities it would be anything but a new ground.

Users who are viewing this thread