Tim Fisher Rumour (1 Viewer)

GaryPendrysEyes

Anyone think Fisher looks like Nick Griffin?, there's a man who deserves a punch....;)

Disgrace - he is a businessman doing business,whether we agree/disagree with him or his decisions is one thing, but to attack someone well it really is pathetic and lets hope Mr Haskell is watching...he could be thinking that could be me in a few years time!! and anyone holding up this moron as some kind of hero of CCFC should be sectioned!

dadgad

But it's evidence just how different football is to any other business.
Emotions are raw, surprised it hasn't happened earlier.

But it's evidence just how different football is to any other business.
Emotions are raw, surprised it hasn't happened earlier.

That's your view - unfortunately if you hit someone in a football arena your going to jail - if I run on the pitch and attack the positions Goalkeeper is that OK because I am emotional? or am I a moron? I am afraid if this has happened it will have done nothing to endear us to any investors - that in my opinion is unacceptable behavior no matter how emotional he was.

James Smith

As much as I wouldn't trust anything the man says ever, I don't think there's any need for physical violence.

Piers Morgan is a different story.:slap:

SBS

That's your view - unfortunately if you hit someone in a football arena your going to jail - if I run on the pitch and attack the positions Goalkeeper is that OK because I am emotional? or am I a moron? I am afraid if this has happened it will have done nothing to endear us to any investors - that in my opinion is unacceptable behavior no matter how emotional he was.

To be fair, I don't agree with it being ok in the slightest, but its not surprising that its (apparently) happened, only surprising that it hasn't happened sooner. Fisher does tend to be at most of the games and all it takes is one tanked up bloke trying to impress and think he's some sort of hero. Whilst he wasn't here when the rot started, he's the face of it now and SISUs actions have caused a lot more damage. He's angered a lot of people and an incident like this was always on the cards.

Nonleagueherewecome

Can we start a Troy McClure-style rumour about him? Maybe with a canine bent?

blueflint

violence is the worst thing we as a supporter could do lets just support the team tił seasons end then wait and see where we are next season:blue::blue::blue:

LastGarrison

As much as I wouldn't trust anything the man says ever, I don't think there's any need for physical violence.

Piers Morgan is a different story.:slap:
Just in case you think you can't hate Piers Morgan more than you already do, I would like to push you in the direction of the book 8 Lives Down - by Chris Hunter.

In here he details the effect that the publishing of those photos had on the soliders serving in Iraq at that time.

Ashdown1

Kin 'ell I've just read through 5 pages of that drivel looking for the evidence that someone has took a drunken swing at Joy's misguided mouthpiece to find not a shred of reliable information.

Ashdown1

I'd expected to finally hear that someone had kicked his traitorous head so hard with a size 10 Jack boot that he'd spent a semi concussed large part of the second half in Block 15, blowing up protest balloons and gustily singing F *ck off SISU, clap clap clap clap............F*ck off SISU, clap clap clap clap !!

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Kin 'ell I've just read through 5 pages of that drivel looking for the evidence that someone has took a drunken swing at Joy's misguided mouthpiece to find not a shred of reliable information.

Thats because it probably didnt happen and all weve had is its not right put off potential investors etc etc. So all in all yet another nasty little thread!!!

James Smith

Just in case you think you can't hate Piers Morgan more than you already do, I would like to push you in the direction of the book 8 Lives Down - by Chris Hunter.

In here he details the effect that the publishing of those photos had on the soliders serving in Iraq at that time.

Thanks it will be on my next birthday list. He should have been in jail for the shares thing before he got the chance to publish the photos in my opinion.

dadgad

Where did I say it was justifiable?
What I did say was that it was understandable......if it happened.? We don't even know if it did.

covboy1987

Rumour has it Tim was hit bang on the conker with a handbag by an irrate woman who was an animal rights supporter who was dragged screaming and shouting from the stadium by stewards accusing Tim of leaving his dog in a hot car at Crawley and thought that it was cruel
Tim was a little dazed but apologised and said he promised to leave the dog tied to the car in future and it could also be on guard against potential ballon pests

Steve.B50

I do not believe this rumour.
Some may not like TF but am sure no one in there right mind would actually want to hit him.
He always comes over well, may tell a few little white lies but that's common in business.

lordsummerisle

I'd expected to finally hear that someone had kicked his traitorous head so hard with a size 10 Jack boot that he'd spent a semi concussed large part of the second half in Block 15, blowing up protest balloons and gustily singing F *ck off SISU, clap clap clap clap............F*ck off SISU, clap clap clap clap !!

Christ Ash,

What would you do to somebody who brought Sisu in or was on the board for them for far longer than Fisher has been?

ajsccfc

'Traitorous' isn't really one of the many words you can use to describe Fisher, surely. Who's he turned on?

Mucca Mad Boys

Pathetic thing to do tbh, what would violence solve here (and in general)? It wouldn't surprise me if Valiant did it.

Nonleagueherewecome

Christ Ash,

What would you do to somebody who brought Sisu in or was on the board for them for far longer than Fisher has been?

Pathetic post, unless you think that those you allude to were complicit in SISU's decisions?

Nonleagueherewecome

Chill out chaps I was only messing about and pointing out really that many of these rumours are just that !

Well he's lied to the fans at least a dozen times, there's a start. He's also a man happy to give the appearance of carrying out negotiations then tear up any agreements made. He is an odious turd and whilst I'll stop short of threatening him with physical violence here, it is fair to assert that I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

Christ Ash,

brokenrecord.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread