Tim Fisher on TalkSport at 11am (1 Viewer)

Orca

He's speaking to Jim White today

Otis

I am guessing that with social distancing in mind, he will be saying we need much smaller plots of land to build a new stadium on, so one stand in Bedworth, one on the old IKEA site, one in Nuneaton and one on Hearsall Common.

I always worry when he takes to the airwaves.

shmmeee

“Very proud blah blah blah

Hope Wasps reconsider blah blah blah

Stadium search continues blah blah blah”

Sky Blue Pete

“Very proud blah blah blah

Hope Wasps reconsider blah blah blah

Stadium search continues blah blah blah”
Most likely

what I hope is

Huge pride in the management and squad for what they’ve achieved
Right decision to get the season finished and start planning for next

And no extra comments without concrete evidence not best guess or plans but concrete actions are what we need.

Sky Blue Pete

Oh dear the headline question is

when are coventry returning to coventry ?
Not cause it’s not the most important question but it won’t be anything concrete

Sky Blue Pete

Going live now

how did it feel being championship ?

pleased as punch wish we’d done it on the pitch

robins and Vivash

fisher - great job plans put in place and they paid off

Q - twice in the last 8 years you’ve left coventry
A - we are pushing to return and we are hopeful

q - did it cost £1m?

a - not sure that’s correct. Food were close to ricoh when I’m at Andrews

q - is it not financially prudent to get match day deal

A - yes not just rent but other avenues and not just one deal with wasps but also food and beverage. We have the will to get back

q - is it you will do whatever it takes ?
A - real positives from the last few days on what wasps have said about a reasonable commercial deal then he thinks both side win

q - can you tell fans you are working tirelessly to make this deal
A - yes both sides are minded to Getting club Back and based on wasps words of reasonable commercial deal

q - desire to build stadium?
A - always been a wish but unfortunately we couldn’t strike a deal to stay there. Talked about regrettably leaving and we do want a stadium in the coventry area to call our own. Need to own it to progress

q - management done their bit now owners need to their bit. Now time for owners
A - unfair as they have supported management and they know they need stadium

q - not going to win any popularity contest
A - they have always done all they can to support the football club

Sky Blue Pete

Personal opinion is that was to pressure wasps to agree a deal as he kept repeating that wasps have said they want to make a reasonable commercial deal.

Here’s hoping

Sky Blue Pete

General answers and nothing concrete. Not unfair

It’s so funny it’s come on owners get it sorted how hard can it be to make a multi million pound deal that’s sustainable to both sides?? Lol yep not hard at all eh

Sky Blue Pete

Still talking

Fans just want to go home. Understandable

they all firmly believe that ccfc should be playing in coventry and the club and team is very much on the up

they need to be in coventry

tweets keep coming in. Thanks for raising it.

someone come back now and saying you should hammer wasps too and they don’t agree. Interesting no negative feelings towards wasps at all

interesting

cc84cov

I can’t stand that c**t fisher even the way he talks he’s just a arrogant snotty prick Joy should fuck him off

JulianDarbyFTW

Wasps can see both the ka-ching of Championship crowds after Covid and the need for immediate revenue before crowds return. You'd like to think CCFC hold the trump cards this time round, but who knows. As much as I dislike the souless Ricoh, I only hope if we do return that it's on a long term deal so we don't have to go through this a third time.

cc84cov

Wasps can see both the ka-ching of Championship crowds after Covid and the need for immediate revenue before crowds return. You'd like to think CCFC hold the trump cards this time round, but who knows. As much as I dislike the souless Ricoh, I only hope if we do return that it's on a long term deal so we don't have to go through this a third time.
I agree with this my worry is sisu will be too greedy and want too much

shepardo01

I agree with this my worry is sisu will be too greedy and want too much
Its Wasps that have been wanting too much from any possible deal...
That is what we need to worry about!
We cannot be held to ransome by Wasps and sign any old deal just to be back in Coventry.
If the deal does not suit CCFC (which is what we should all want!) it will not be done.

Users who are viewing this thread