Tim Fisher - on CWR NOW. (1 Viewer)

jas365

lets face it...sisu are actually 590k better off as they wont be paying ACL now- hence he is happpier
They do no really give a toss about the club- so the 10 points is not the issue.
What concerns TF is the investigation

£590k better off - apart from the fact that they have no ST income, no kit income, no sponsorship income and no corporate income......

WFC

Be interesting to know how the FL have agreed to transfer the share to a company already in breach of their rules then.

Covstu

he was as slippery as an eel in this interview, wouldn't get pinned down to anything and avoided everything.

chiefdave

That's because prior to buying CCFC they did not trade!

why form a company that's never going to trade? companies house were in the process of striking them off a few weeks back. Its almost as if they've had this company sat there waiting for today.

kmj5000

I don't see why sisu are afraid of any investigation. They haven't done anything wrong legally as far as I know.

Submitted accounts which creditors relied upon but which Timmy admitted were " a mess "? Moved out assets from CCFC and left it with nothing but a liability to pay a lease (that was previously shown in the accounts to be in the parent company - Holdings) before threatening to liquidate the company?

Done nothing wrong?

T

true sky blue

i say well done Tim, you stood your ground. we beat the council hands down, now they have nothing. we still have our club, we will support our team through thick and thin, here in coventry or where ever!

chiefdave

i say well done Tim, you stood your ground. we beat the council hands down, now they have nothing. we still have our club, we will support our team through thick and thin, here in coventry or where ever!

what a fantastic victory. points deduction, still embargoed, small squad of kids, no kit, no sponsor, hardly any fans left. business genius is Tim.

J

Jack Griffin

Totally disingenuous how Fisher presented the negotiation as if the CVA & and the rental arrangements were distinct. Of course they are deeply connected.

And now he is talking about negotiating about coming back to the Ricoh when before he had said it would never happen. Well we always knew the new stadium was a nonsensical idea.

lifelongcityfan

its is quite clear to me now the ramifications of doing away with mental health institutions. People like yourself would be banged up in hatton years ago.
you could then talk as much crap as you want!

Exactly whereabouts in Leicester do you live cos there is no way on this earth you're a 'true sky blue'

RegTheDonk

lets face it...sisu are actually 590k better off as they wont be paying ACL now- hence he is happpier
They do no really give a toss about the club- so the 10 points is not the issue.
What concerns TF is the investigation

To be investigated by .... drum roll .... Paul Appleton (The Liquidator)

Vinnie Jones' he 'aint

Delboycov

what a fantastic victory. points deduction, still embargoed, small squad of kids, no kit, no sponsor, hardly any fans left. business genius is Tim.

Give up with the wumming TSB...you blew your cover when you called us SISU blues and now it's just getting a bit boring.

kmj5000

You think it's a game that Tim won and you are pleased it? No, the losers aren't the council but the true fans.

Good luck to you mate and the other few hundred blind idiots going to Fishfields!

skybluelee

If i hear that slimy twat say "in the Coventry area" one more time I swear I will scream a lung out.

blend

Would you pick up the phone to Martin Reeve. Well I fwar fwar, I would be churlish not to. Smug cnut with typically difficult answers.

James Smith

Right this'll be our club that is now homeless for at least 5 years* with allegedly as many as 300 season tickets sold and no shirt sponsor for the first home game will it? Yeah SISU really beat the council there and 'wherever' shouldn't be happening we belong in Coventry.

*unless SISU perform a miracle and actually build the White Elephant stadium in that time.

Last edited:

M&B Stand

Call his bluff Martin Reeve or even his phone lol

....and offer cheap rent and carpark revenues, and tell him to ask compass to sell the club the catering contract (it can't be worth much right now). See what he says
Gotta be cheaper than building a new ground :thinking about:

letsallsingtogether

Apologised to the fans he had to be prompted by that other sympathizer Lynell also as smug as ever..

Turned off what utter shit if I hadn't would have had to smash my Radio :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Users who are viewing this thread