Tim Fisher - Meeting (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueHomer

All those who thought he wouldn't have the bottle to arrange it, check your email (bring your tin hats they'll probably be needed).

Meeting arranged for Thursday 30th May 6pm at Ryton training ground.
Email received from Dan Walker.

Who will be there do we think? Who would you like to see there
Personally I would love to see a face from SISU

coop

it not the fact hes got the bottle he is just full of shit and the same people take his bullshit in time after time

Nick

Administrator
I don't think it is about bottle really is it? Why would he be scared of holding a meeting?

Nonleagueherewecome

I don't think it is about bottle really is it? Why would he be scared of holding a meeting?

Well I have hired a crack team of snipers :)

Nick

Administrator
I remember a few years ago seeing pictures of a fans forum in the paper and it was full of middle aged fellas in rascal jumpers foaming at the mouth. It included the token "I am angry" picture with a fella stood there with his arms crossed with a grimace on his face.

Hopefully this forum will filter out the dickheads who ask things like "Why haven't you spent 50 million on players?" and "Why did you sell McGoldrick?" and people who will really ask the proper questions rather than just wasting valuable question time.

skyblueinBaku

I remember a few years ago seeing pictures of a fans forum in the paper and it was full of middle aged fellas in rascal jumpers foaming at the mouth. It included the token "I am angry" picture with a fella stood there with his arms crossed with a grimace on his face.

Hopefully this forum will filter out the dickheads who ask things like "Why haven't you spent 50 million on players?" and "Why did you sell McGoldrick?" and people who will really ask the proper questions rather than just wasting valuable question time.

Proper questions, Nick? I can't see that happening! I bet neither OSB or Skybluesquirrel are invited. If this forum is by invitation, some careful vetting will be done.

Nick

Administrator
Proper questions, Nick? I can't see that happening! I bet neither OSB or Skybluesquirrel are invited. If this forum is by invitation, some careful vetting will be done.

I personally wouldn't know how to catch SISU out but like you say if OSB could have a word with Fisher live on the radio and put him on the spot rather than morons who ask stupid questions that can just be sort of laughed at and ignored without an actual answer.

skyblueinBaku

Nick, if OSB agreed to it, a discussion between him and TF on the radio would be great. But do you honestly think that TF would agree? We can be quite sure that TF is well aware of what is written by whom on this forum and I seriously doubt that he would fancy answering the questions OSB would ask.

Nick

Administrator
Nick, if OSB agreed to it, a discussion between him and TF on the radio would be great. But do you honestly think that TF would agree? We can be quite sure that TF is well aware of what is written by whom on this forum and I seriously doubt that he would fancy answering the questions OSB would ask.

How would he know who OSB or Squirrel are though?

SkyblueBazza

The way one or two are going on - TF cannot win no matter what he does or says. If he says nothing (like many of us have accused the Club of over time...even recent times) he's lambasted, now he's actually trying to engage fans - he's lambasted, he's now being seemingly accused of hand-picking those invited - which is actually disrespecting those that have been.
I think some just want somebody to have a fight with him - then they'll be happy feeling they did something positive...but that wouldn't change the outcome. He'll take questions at this forum & try to give answers (nothing too sensitive or revealing) & walk away & carry on where he left off.
IMO he is only trying to placate fans & offer a few olive branches here & there. If they've made the decision to build somewhere - something mammoth has to happen to stop them. Like Holdings being told they have no leg to stand on legally...they don't own the club, & the administrator says he accepts an offer from someone other than SISU.

Nick

Administrator
coventry-city-fans-forum-325037369-2973962.jpg

No offence to the rowdy, foaming at the mouth, I want to kill Tim Fisher and give him a piece of my mind crew but it is just wasting valuable question time.

Nonleagueherewecome

The way one or two are going on - TF cannot win no matter what he does or says. If he says nothing (like many of us have accused the Club of over time...even recent times) he's lambasted, now he's actually trying to engage fans - he's lambasted, he's now being seemingly accused of hand-picking those invited - which is actually disrespecting those that have been.
I think some just want somebody to have a fight with him - then they'll be happy feeling they did something positive...but that wouldn't change the outcome. He'll take questions at this forum & try to give answers (nothing too sensitive or revealing) & walk away & carry on where he left off.
IMO he is only trying to placate fans & offer a few olive branches here & there. If they've made the decision to build somewhere - something mammoth has to happen to stop them. Like Holdings being told they have no leg to stand on legally...they don't own the club, & the administrator says he accepts an offer from someone other than SISU.

Oh come on, he's been uttering inexorable bullshit whenever he opens his mouth in the past 18 months. If the type of communication we get from him is all that's on offer, silence is infinitley preferable.

ajsccfc

I haven't received the email. I said in the survey that I wouldn't support the move and there's no convincing me, if that's relevant to this at all.

SkyBlueHomer

Spot on.
He has been ripped to pieces on here saying he wouldn't have the guts to hold a forum, he does it and gets hammered. Thepeople that say there has been vetting done. I had the same phone call last Saturday but unlike some people I tried to get my point accross to him and didn't just tell him to F**k off & hang up, I would say if you are one of these you have vetted yourself. This is our chance to get our point over face to face, personally I think we are wasting our time but if you don't try you can't go crying after

SkyblueBazza

Oh come on, he's been uttering inexorable bullshit whenever he opens his mouth in the past 18 months. If the type of communication we get from him is all that's on offer, silence is infinitley preferable.

Accepting that as true - why do so many slate him when he says nothing for a few days then?

TheRoyalScam

Just a couple of thoughts:
- if anyone invited to this was unable to attend, perhaps they could pm OSB58 and Squirrel and arrange for them to go instead
- someone should try to record the meeting

Waldorf

ST holder but not had an e-mail, after what I put on the survey i'm not surprised.....

Neither have I, and neither has anyone else I know. But then everyone else I know is opposed to the move and told them so on the questionnaire.

Do I sense a pattern emerging here?

Nonleagueherewecome

Accepting that as true - why do so many slate him when he says nothing for a few days then?

I think you'll find that it's the administrator who has had flak for not saying anything. There has been general unhappiness about the lack of communication throughout SISU's tenure post-Ranson, Waggott being perhaps a notable exception. But when Fishy went quiet for a few weeks recently, I don't recall any complaints: just plenty of justified mocking.

If he never speaks to CCFC fans again, I'll be delighted. Lets face it, he doesn't work for the club anyway now, he has no reason to say anything about us!

SkyblueBazza

I think you'll find that it's the administrator who has had flak for not saying anything. There has been general unhappiness about the lack of communication throughout SISU's tenure post-Ranson, Waggott being perhaps a notable exception. But when Fishy went quiet for a few weeks recently, I don't recall any complaints: just plenty of justified mocking.

If he never speaks to CCFC fans again, I'll be delighted. Lets face it, he doesn't work for the club anyway now, he has no reason to say anything about us!

So what about the "Fisher gone to ground again", "Where's Wally/Fisher" & "Where's Fisher gone" threads in recent weeks aren't in anyway critical of him keeping somewhat schtumb?
As for not working for the Club now...then why are a great many getting excited about ground-share, new stadium, & Highfield Road II statements?

valiant15

So what about the "Fisher gone to ground again", "Where's Wally/Fisher" & "Where's Fisher gone" threads in recent weeks aren't in anyway critical of him keeping somewhat schtumb?
As for not working for the Club now...then why are a great many getting excited about ground-share, new stadium, & Highfield Road II statements?
If you like him so much then why dont you move in with the twat.

Users who are viewing this thread