Tim Fisher Linked In (1 Viewer)

skybluepm2

Not sure if this has been posted previously, but for those of you on 'Linked In' there is a direct link to F8ck face Fishers's profile

Quite possibly the angriest I've ever been as a City fan today..They sold our players, they didn't replace them, we subsequently went down, they sacked manager after manager, they sold our Training Ground, they didn't pay the rent, they put us in Administration, they lost Mark Robins, they got 10 points deducted, they broke promise after promise, they hired Steven Pressley, they failed to file accounts for 3 consecutive seasons,we were under embargo under embargo...throughout all this, we were still there. We supported in our 1,000's home and away. We are a f*cking good fan base (one of the best in the country) to still be here after all this sh!t but moving the club 35 miles away for no justifiable reason?! No way! There is no way I will go to Northampton..not once!

#NotOnePenn More!

The disupute with ACL is not unrecoverable, not a chance. TF or SISU don't give a flying f*ck about the fan base, the legacy, the proud history. The 'Fans Forums' (if you can call them that) were merely held in order for him to confirm to the FL that he had 'consulted' us about his long term plans. The FL's first test will be today. Will they rubber stamp this ludicrous move? If so, I can see them doing the same for the Sale to Otium.

Even in recent weeks, I never thought it would come to this. I genuinely believed that come August we would be back at our rightful home the Ricoh Arena.

We as fans are unfortunately powerless. Regardless of how many get behind it; the media, former players, MP's, no matter how many protest, SISU will bend the rules to suit them. It's what they do. They are a plain evil little company who revel in the demise with no due regard for anyone else.

I feel like my heart has been ripped out this morning....

RIP CCFC

Last edited by a moderator:

mcullen

Not sure if this has been posted previously, but for those of you on 'Linked In' there is a direct link to F8ck face Fishers's profile

Quite possibly the angriest I've ever been as a City fan today..They sold our players, they didn't replace them, we subsequently went down, they sacked manager after manager, they sold our Training Ground, they didn't pay the rent, they put us in Administration, they lost Mark Robins, they got 10 points deducted, they broke promise after promise, they hired Steven Pressley, they failed to file accounts for 3 consecutive seasons,we were under embargo under embargo...throughout all this, we were still there. We supported in our 1,000's home and away. We are a f*cking good fan base (one of the best in the country) to still be here after all this sh!t but moving the club 35 miles away for no justifiable reason?! No way! There is no way I will go to Northampton..not once!

#NotOnePenn More!

The disupute with ACL is not unrecoverable, not a chance. TF or SISU don't give a flying f*ck about the fan base, the legacy, the proud history. The 'Fans Forums' (if you can call them that) were merely held in order for him to confirm to the FL that he had 'consulted' us about his long term plans. The FL's first test will be today. Will they rubber stamp this ludicrous move? If so, I can see them doing the same for the Sale to Otium.

Even in recent weeks, I never thought it would come to this. I genuinely believed that come August we would be back at our rightful home the Ricoh Arena.

We as fans are unfortunately powerless. Regardless of how many get behind it; the media, former players, MP's, no matter how many protest, SISU will bend the rules to suit them. It's what they do. They are a plain evil little company who revel in the demise with no due regard for anyone else.

I feel like my heart has been ripped out this morning....

RIP CCFC

Great rant - well said mate; think you've echoed most people's feelings there. I feel dead inside.

Pete in Portugal

Thanks SBPM2. That's just about how I feel right now too. I have written to the FL (again!), but unfortunately I think they are more likely to listen to threats of legal action from SISU than to angry Sky Blues fans. Ah well, tomorrow's another day............

Users who are viewing this thread