Tim Fisher. Does anybody have anything positive to say about him ? (1 Viewer)

bigfatronssba

He doesn't let little things like the truth get in his way.

Sisued

His last name implies that at some point someone in his family fished which is a very popular recreation.

Thats about as good as it gets from me

SIR ERNIE

Actually, he's completely and utterly irrelevant isn't he?

Seppala is the one everyone should be targeting.

Monkey and Organ Grinder scenario.

Otis

[h=2]Tim Fisher. Does anybody have anything positive to say about him ?[/h]

He has nice hair?

hill83

He looks a bit like that BNP fella, and that alone makes me hate the bloke.

Nonleagueherewecome

He looks a bit like that BNP fella, and that alone makes me hate the bloke.

Face of Griffin, tone and attitude of Cameron..what's not to love?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I am positive I do not believe much of what he says

covcity4life

urm...if we could use him for good he would be an asset, he runs rings around angry fans,the trust and council.

if the end product helped ccfc he could have been a hero lol

Moff

I compared Fisher to a block of lard.

In scientific studies I found on nearly every occasion the block of lard told the truth more, looked better, was less slimy, and had a better figure than Fisher.

The lard also categorically agreed that Fishers plans for anew stadium are a crock of poo.

So there you have it the lard wins every time, and you cant be more scientific than that :whistle:

duffer

Fisher might be a perfectly nice chap away from the football - but imho he's not someone you could ever do business with. You'd have to count your fingers after you shook hands with him.

Perhaps not the ideal figurehead for the club on that basis...

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Fisher might be a perfectly nice chap away from the football - but imho he's not someone you could ever do business with. You'd have to count your fingers after you shook hands with him.

Perhaps not the ideal figurehead for the club on that basis...

I agree. People keep on posting on here with regards SISU's actions 'it's business'. It's not. Fisher comes across as evasive of questions, duplicitous, condescending and I struggle to find candid truth in much of what he says. I have never encountered anyone quite like him when negotiating in a business environment; and would not be able to do business with anyone quite like him. As such, and as stated previously, I think he's the biggest stumbling block to settlement, and has been for some time

Actually, he's completely and utterly irrelevant isn't he?

Seppala is the one everyone should be targeting.

Monkey and Organ Grinder scenario.

Absolutely and totally agreed, and I have been saying this on other threads for some time. Timmy is her human shield - that's a positive isn't it?

Those nice chaps at the Football League and the Football Association quite like him and believe him to be as honest as the day is long. So that's alright then, isn't it? :thinking about:

Users who are viewing this thread