Tim Fisher - disgrace (1 Viewer)

covhead1

Fisher has always talked like a muppet
Now he looks like one aswell.

Nick

Administrator
If only he was as funny:

tumblr_mrnxq1gain1qc39sao2_r1_500.gif

Who cares what he looks like, judge the bloke on his actions - that's why almost all City fans hate him.

But his actions have all been shit?

Oh... get it.. If it looks like shit, If it smells like shit, If it acts like shit.............

Its probably a heap of shit......

Doh!!:claping hands::blue:

turlykerd

Can't really understand why whether he has a beard or not makes him a better or worse CEO? What difference does it make? I now have a short beard and have a No1 haircut - I now look a lot different to a couple of years ago - but I'm still the same person.

they showed a clip of him on tv, and he looked a right state...im sure, on the other hand you look quite sexy :p

skybluetony176

So people can't have beards now? Heard it all.

To use your favourite line "where has he said that".

Have you ever seen that video of that Britney Spears super fan crying "please leave Britney alone" time and time again? You should do one for Timmy. Assuming you haven't already.

SkyblueBazza

It does indeed. Think he is preparing for a FL raid and we all know now where the Golden Share isgoing to be hidden.

It's far too early to throw us into confusions like this.
If "we all know now where the Golden Share is going to be hidden"...how is it hidden?

PUSB

Otis

Well we'll all know, but obviously the FL won't and as they pretty much damn well ignore us as football fans here we'll probably be reticent to tell them out of spite, even if we really wanted to.

The beard is also getting very, very bushy, so by the time they look I think they would need to send a team in there to be honest and then they still probably wouldn't find it anyway.

Last edited:

bigfatronssba

His appearance is irrelevant. The fact he lies, clearly has no scruples, and is statistically the worst ceo we've ever had is what makes him a disgrace.

Users who are viewing this thread